Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eyre Out! 16:13 - Nov 6 with 1457 viewsWill_RAFC

Didnt know which one of the many threads to add this to so thought i'd may aswell start another one.

Eyre simply HAS to go, and go now. I'll make this clear. I am absoloutly not under any illusions that we have any right to even be in this division, let alone finish anywhere near the outstanding 9th place finish last seeason. I know our budget will be amongst the lowest and probably the lowest, and I know we've lost a lot of good players.

What I do expect however, and i'd expect any Dale side to do against any calibre of oppostion, is the following:

- For all players to give 100% effort - this is undeniably not happening for a number of players, most notably the undroppable and unsubbable Ashley Grimes. What we are watching nearly every game is the players going through the motions.

- For us after 17 league games, to have some sort of system that the players look comfortable in, that they look like they understand. We started yesterdays game with a 5 man midfield and I'm not sure Tutte, JK, Jones and BBM know themselves which roll they are meant to be playing.

- For mistakes that have been happening since pre season friendly number 1 to have been ironed out by League One fixture 17. We still cant defend. 8 players have played in defence this season - are they all unable to defend or are they not being coached right?

After seeing every game under Eyre, we are not improving. The body language of the players is worrying me the most. There is no confidence, they are not being inspired by the management team, and neither are they being coached properly. Teams are quite often molded in the image of there manager, and this one is clueless!

With hindsight I'm sure Dunphy realises he's made a mistake. There is no risk in sacking a manager and saying it might not get better because it simply cannot get any worse!

EYRE OUT!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024