Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ohhhh Dear 18:04 - Nov 12 with 5324 viewsMrsDale4life

i see all the fickle fans are back with their get Eyre out but after Tuesday you were all for letting him stay. You should be ashamed of yourself. I listened to the match on Daleplayer and thought we played well up to the last 15 minutes of the second half were we lost the plot altogether. Holness was a liability and i believe Nickky Adams didnt have a good game from what i heard. I knew that Bradford would score in the last few minutes of the game it was that predictiable by the way we were playing. I still dont think we should kick our manager oout just yet give him unitl the end pof the season and then see what happens. Yes he doesn't have the experience but i still think he can turn this around. Steve Eyre's has started to show some improvements in the team, and yes ok we lost again today but performace wise we are improving . For gawd sake give him a bloody chance and be patient . Quite frannkly i'm getting sick of these sack him posts fron the fickle fans and then they shut up when we play better. Stop being negative and lets be positive instead UP THE DALE
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024