Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal 13:56 - Dec 16 with 1910 viewssmudger

Over the last year we have seen attendances drop by over 50% with the vast majority of regular supporters being season ticket holders. Obviously they have paid for their tickets in advance so will carry on attending. It has even been muted around on this board and also on the terraces that even some of those don’t want to come any more until things have changed drastically.
Now my question is, next year if we carry on the way we are, how many of you will renew your season ticket? I know that we should be supporting (as we have done over the years) through good times and through bad, but with money not being in great supply, where do you stand?
For me I want to be entertained, I want to see good football, whether we win loose or draw I don’t really care for the result (obviously I would prefer a win) but I want to be entertained. At this moment in time I get more enjoyment watching Sunday league football which doesn’t cost me anything. I think the next few months will tip me one way or the other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024