Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Read This... 02:24 - Jan 5 with 2786 viewsDale_Iain

Almost makes me want to go to Barrow on Saturday!

http://www.darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15733
Read This... on 10:43 - Jan 5 with 2563 viewsG_Dale

"Rochdale at home" haha. Silly little boy. it was 2 legs, after which I could almost taste the tears

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Read This... on 12:08 - Jan 5 with 2446 viewsfermin

Read This... on 10:43 - Jan 5 by G_Dale

"Rochdale at home" haha. Silly little boy. it was 2 legs, after which I could almost taste the tears

I believe he means the last game of their championship season against us at Feethams in 1990/1. Crowd of over 9000 from memory.
Read This... on 12:48 - Jan 5 with 2372 views442Dale

Read This... on 10:43 - Jan 5 by G_Dale

It'll be referring to when they beat us on the final day in '91 to get promotion. 9,000 at Feethams that day.

Edit: that'll teach me to not have dinner before replying!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Read This... on 12:53 - Jan 5 with 2360 viewsG_Dale

I stand corrected

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Read This... on 13:04 - Jan 5 with 2318 viewsD_Dale

Rather a moving statement, and I can't but think "But for the grace of Dunphy, there goes Dale".

Darlington, as a town and football club, isn't all that different from Rochdale ...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Read This... on 13:22 - Jan 5 with 2273 viewsolympicdale

very moving, proof if needed, that it's the fans that suffer the most when a football club is on the brink, hope they get out of it personally.

Life is a game of fate.

Read This... on 14:42 - Jan 5 with 2190 viewspanky_lad

Sad to see any club struggle but when it's a club that played a big part in possibly the best day I've had supporting dale when we got to wembley makes it an even sadder story. Great set of fans and for the fans sake hopefully they get out of this mess
Read This... on 14:44 - Jan 5 with 2182 viewspanky_lad

Sad to see any club struggle but when it's a club that played a big part in possibly the best day I've had supporting dale when we got to wembley makes it an even sadder story. Great set of fans and for the fans sake hopefully they get out of this mess
Login to get fewer ads

Read This... on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 2052 viewsdalenumber2

That almost brought a tear to my eye, sentimental soul that I am! Always have had a soft spot for Darlington and have watched them playing Dale for many seasons - I like the fans on the whole and cannot help but symapthise with them at this time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024