Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE 22:24 - Jan 14 with 1943 viewsineyrewetrust

BEECH IS CLUELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:27 - Jan 14 with 1929 viewsDoris

YEEEEAAAHHHH legalise canabis.
well he started the stupidity
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:30 - Jan 14 with 1910 viewsineyrewetrust

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:27 - Jan 14 by Doris

YEEEEAAAHHHH legalise canabis.
well he started the stupidity

he knew not to let joe thompson near are squad he is shocking and if thats the only youngster we can produce i think we need to have a long hard look at are selfs season ticket is going on ebay tomorrow buy it now for pp
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:30 - Jan 14 with 1905 viewsmacro

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:30 - Jan 14 by ineyrewetrust

he knew not to let joe thompson near are squad he is shocking and if thats the only youngster we can produce i think we need to have a long hard look at are selfs season ticket is going on ebay tomorrow buy it now for pp

go shag your sister cretin
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:43 - Jan 14 with 1875 viewsineyrewetrust

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:30 - Jan 14 by macro

go shag your sister cretin

eyre would of took at least 4 points out of are last 12 FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:45 - Jan 14 with 1863 viewsolympicdale

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:43 - Jan 14 by ineyrewetrust

eyre would of took at least 4 points out of are last 12 FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a moron FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is a game of fate.

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 22:51 - Jan 14 with 1836 viewssandylaner1

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 00:16 - Jan 15 with 1751 viewsNotEyreClue

I must admit, I lmao'd at:

''he knew not to let joe thompson near are squad he is shocking and if thats the only youngster we can produce i think we need to have a long hard look at are selfs season ticket is going on ebay tomorrow buy it now for pp''

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 10:03 - Jan 15 with 1625 viewsfirgrovedale51

So are you
Login to get fewer ads

BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 14:25 - Jan 15 with 1477 viewspedrodale

I only voted to sack Sir Stevie cause I did'nt like his barnet
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 14:40 - Jan 15 with 1437 viewsSpeedy

I refuse to blame Beech for the mess we find ourselves in. The blame for me lies squarely at the foot of Eyre and the chairman.

Beech inherited an awful mess, I'm not even sure a Ferguson or a Redknapp would have the ability to make a silk purse out of this squad.
BRING BACK SIR STEVE EYRE on 15:14 - Jan 15 with 1398 viewsBirchy915

you're all going a bit ferral, this isn't a game of "told ya so" and I was on Eyre's side, lets not get all rabbid calling for Dunpheys head (not that we even could) remember he's the guy who gave us Hillcroft in the beginning.
Let's calm down, sit back and way up our options, what will sacking Beech achieve? Who could we realistically get instead? Who would want to risk their career on a sinking ship of a club. Theres a great many factors to consider, for now lets concentrate on getting behind the team because one thing is for sure, the club cant afford to lose anymore income.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024