Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weekend Taff Fest 14:45 - Feb 24 with 1692 viewsbishom

Going to be a few Taffy's in town this weekend, what with the rugby and Cardiff at Wembley.
But will we be getting a repeat performance from DaiHoop!

Bishom

Weekend Taff Fest on 16:17 - Feb 24 with 1661 viewsBlackCrowe

Have to say it'd be a top weekend in the big smoke if you're Welsh and had tickets to both.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Weekend Taff Fest on 19:02 - Feb 24 with 1624 viewsNorthernr

Is that bloody nonsense still going on? Six nations, five fixtures, five weeks just get the fcking thing out the way for god's sake.
Weekend Taff Fest on 19:48 - Feb 24 with 1601 viewssheppetonrs

Weekend Taff Fest on 19:02 - Feb 24 by Northernr

Is that bloody nonsense still going on? Six nations, five fixtures, five weeks just get the fcking thing out the way for god's sake.

Lol!!! You love it really.....
Weekend Taff Fest on 20:41 - Feb 24 with 1584 viewsFFC1

Clive, I think this thread has racial overtones. As QPR fans- and monarchists, obviously- shouldn't you abhor this sort of nonsense. Your treasured heir is The Prince of Wales, is he not?
Weekend Taff Fest on 20:47 - Feb 24 with 1580 viewsTheBlob

Bit of a dilemma for Fools fans,Twickkers or Footie?Hamper from jolly old Fortnums in the car park or Botulism Burger in W12?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Weekend Taff Fest on 20:53 - Feb 24 with 1572 viewsFFC1

Weekend Taff Fest on 20:47 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

Bit of a dilemma for Fools fans,Twickkers or Footie?Hamper from jolly old Fortnums in the car park or Botulism Burger in W12?

Very true, and I have to inform you that most of us will arrive in chauffeur driven cars; will there be enough space to park them on South Africa Road?
Weekend Taff Fest on 21:11 - Feb 24 with 1560 viewsTheBlob

Weekend Taff Fest on 20:53 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Very true, and I have to inform you that most of us will arrive in chauffeur driven cars; will there be enough space to park them on South Africa Road?

After Kurt has manoeuvered my 10 cylinder Giacometti there will be room only for a couple of Craven Cottage Twilight Homes Bath Chairs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Weekend Taff Fest on 21:36 - Feb 24 with 1550 viewsFFC1

Weekend Taff Fest on 21:11 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

After Kurt has manoeuvered my 10 cylinder Giacometti there will be room only for a couple of Craven Cottage Twilight Homes Bath Chairs.

haha don't worry I don't think anyone from the Riverside stand will be there tomorrow
Login to get fewer ads

Weekend Taff Fest on 22:01 - Feb 24 with 1537 viewsHoopstar

Weekend Taff Fest on 20:53 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Park them up in the White City estate. They'll deffo be safe there.

With regards this egg chasing nonsense I dislike this time of year as I become a social pariah at work as I refuse to compromise my values and acknowledge that bollocks as a real sport that's worth getting excited about.
Weekend Taff Fest on 01:59 - Feb 25 with 1503 viewsrrrspricey

Weekend Taff Fest on 20:47 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

Was a dilemma for me blob. Am a hyge (not In size!) Wales fan & was offered ticjet through work but had to turn it down, nothing comes before my team.

Fcukin typical though, fist 2 matches both on Sunday then soon as I get a chance to go they plsy on Saturday
Weekend Taff Fest on 02:10 - Feb 25 with 1502 viewsSonofNorfolt

I hope Cardiff beat Liverpool as well.
Weekend Taff Fest on 04:56 - Feb 25 with 1494 viewstimcocking

Isn't the politically correct term for a taff an "indigenous Englishman"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024