Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game 17:27 - Feb 26 with 1922 viewsColDale

Dale take on Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, and the game has been made an all ticket match. Normal admission prices apply, and fans are advised that there will be no tickets available on the day of the game. This game will not have its all ticket status changed at any stage.

The ticket office will be open for business all week. It will be normal office hours, but the ticket office will be open until late on Thursday and Friday where it is open until 8pm. Tickets can also be purchased via the telephone on 0844 826 1907 option 8 (booking fees apply).
Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 23:05 - Feb 26 with 1759 views2bluehoops

Any idea's of numbers so far sold on both sides Col ?
Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 12:56 - Feb 27 with 1609 viewsRAFCRuss

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 23:05 - Feb 26 by 2bluehoops

Any idea's of numbers so far sold on both sides Col ?

sheffield wednesday sold out their allocation last week,
Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:09 - Feb 27 with 1597 views2bluehoops

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 12:56 - Feb 27 by RAFCRuss

Cheers Russ,not surprising,i was wondering if the appointment of JC and our recent form might have bumped up our sales at all.
Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:19 - Feb 27 with 1582 viewsdingdangblue

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:09 - Feb 27 by 2bluehoops

Cheers Russ,not surprising,i was wondering if the appointment of JC and our recent form might have bumped up our sales at all.

Very much doubt it - all ticket league games arent very supporter friendly for us. We struggle to get people to Spotland for match days - never mind making a special trip to buy a ticket - too much hassle it seems. I always go back to our 2 biggest league games in recent history - Darlington and Northampton - the 2 games when we could finally celebrate promotion after 40+ years and both games pay on the day. The ground was half full!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:40 - Feb 27 with 1572 views100notout

What we need (FGs please close your ears!) is a good performance and 3 points tomorrow night then some of the floaters might be persuaded to bring some extra cash with them and buy a ticket after the game.

Now you would think that the ticket office would be open after the game tomorrow but I've just checked the official site and it suggests not stating that the late opening nights are Thursday and Friday.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:45 - Feb 27 with 1563 views100notout

For anyone who's thinking of going on Saturday but is undecided until it is too late to buy a ticket,(like a mate of mine said to me last night) you can buy a ticket on the day if you are a trust member. If yer not then collar a trust member who can buy one for you

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:45 - Feb 27 with 1558 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:19 - Feb 27 by dingdangblue

Very much doubt it - all ticket league games arent very supporter friendly for us. We struggle to get people to Spotland for match days - never mind making a special trip to buy a ticket - too much hassle it seems. I always go back to our 2 biggest league games in recent history - Darlington and Northampton - the 2 games when we could finally celebrate promotion after 40+ years and both games pay on the day. The ground was half full!

Completely agree dingdangblue it should be pay on the day for home supporters only and if any sheffield fans are caught entering TDS/Sandy they should be ejected straight away no arguements thats how other clubs get around big clubs like sheffield wednesday

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:53 - Feb 27 with 1547 viewsNerazzurri

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 12:56 - Feb 27 by RAFCRuss

No they didn't. They have around 900 tickets left to sell.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/165421-rochdale-away/page__pid

Forza Nerazzurri

Login to get fewer ads

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 17:13 - Feb 27 with 1449 viewsSaxonDale

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 13:40 - Feb 27 by 100notout

What we need (FGs please close your ears!) is a good performance and 3 points tomorrow night then some of the floaters might be persuaded to bring some extra cash with them and buy a ticket after the game.

Now you would think that the ticket office would be open after the game tomorrow but I've just checked the official site and it suggests not stating that the late opening nights are Thursday and Friday.

The ticket office will be open both before and after the Notts County game. Supporters can also buy tickets on the phone before Saturday and collect on match day if needed. Ticket office will also be open till 8 on Friday.
Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 16:15 - Feb 28 with 1170 viewsaleanddale

5995 there i recon

3000 from weds outnumbering our 2995.

Its cr*p i know we just cant compete with the local pubs showing live games.

Dale v Sheffield Weds - All ticket game on 10:55 - Mar 1 with 939 viewsD_Dale

A fairly diplomatic comment from O'Grady in a Sheffield paper (before Megson's sacking, which hopefully will have an adverse affect on the players):

STRIKER Chris O’Grady is relishing the prospect of returning to Rochdale this weekend as the race for promotion in League One hots up. The Sheffield Wednesday forward spent almost two years at Spotland before moving to Hillsborough in a £350,000 deal last August.

Although the Nottingham-born player is looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, O’Grady insists his top priority is to keep helping Wednesday maintain their top two push. He said: “I am focusing on going there and getting the business done. Being there [Rochdale] helped my career massively. It led me to be here so I am very grateful for them but I will definitely be going there to win.”

O’Grady, who scored a superb header in Sunday’s vital 1-0 win at home to fellow promotion rivals Sheffield United, added: “It’s about us and, if we perform as we can, then I’m sure we will be successful.”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024