Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks Like 13:43 - Mar 9 with 2499 viewsSFD

we have accepted relegation as a gimme ?
No loan signings as of yet, perhaps we will nly play players who JC intends to utilise next season ?
Port Vale must have couple of decent players we can loan now they are in the sh1t
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Looks Like on 13:49 - Mar 9 with 2475 viewsjudd

Apparently we are after that lad from Shrewsbury again. Terry Gornell or summat.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Looks Like on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 2458 viewsSFD

Looks Like on 13:49 - Mar 9 by judd

Apparently we are after that lad from Shrewsbury again. Terry Gornell or summat.

Definitely planning for next season then ?
Looks Like on 13:53 - Mar 9 with 2447 viewsjudd

Looks Like on 13:50 - Mar 9 by SFD

Definitely planning for next season then ?

Heh!

Gotta be better than Symes

Poll: What is it to be then?

Looks Like on 13:55 - Mar 9 with 2438 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I hope that season ticket prices drop vastly then i am not willing to pay League One rates for League Two football next season

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Looks Like on 13:55 - Mar 9 with 2435 viewsSFD

Looks Like on 13:53 - Mar 9 by judd

Heh!

Gotta be better than Symes

You would be better than Symes matey
Looks Like on 13:57 - Mar 9 with 2426 viewsSFD

Looks Like on 13:55 - Mar 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

I hope that season ticket prices drop vastly then i am not willing to pay League One rates for League Two football next season

Ive heard they are gonna vastly subsidise a 7 seater bus for official away trips next season fella instead of reducing season ticket prices
Looks Like on 14:07 - Mar 9 with 2398 viewsmaybee

Looks Like on 13:49 - Mar 9 by judd

I watched Gornell "play" for Shrews against Crawley t'other week.

All I can say is that we're better off with Symes based on the 45 minutes he lasted before being subbed.
Looks Like on 14:07 - Mar 9 with 2398 viewsChaffRAFC

John Coleman is apparently trying to make two loan signings at the moment and skysports understands we're back in for Terry Gornell along with Preston. But if Preston are our competition, we won't get him. Plus, if they wouldn't sell him in January, why would they loan him out now? Plus, he's only got 1 goal in his last 17 games. He's only got 6 goals all season from 35 games.

I've looked at the squads around the North West and Yorkshire and genuinely don't think there's many attacking options on loan:

Will Keane (Manchester United)
Jose Baxter (Everton)
Conor McAleny (Everton)
Oumare Tounkara (Sunderland)
James Spray (Wolves) (Been on loan at Accy under Coleman)
Mark Cullen (Hull)
Wes Fletcher (Burnley) (Also been on loan at Accy under Coleman)
Kallum Higginbotham (Huddersfield)

If Coleman rated the two who's played for him, surely he'd have pursued them already?

Doesn't look promising anyway whatsoever. In which case, why are Reece Gray and Godwin Abadaki still at Hyde? Reece, at least, could do a job for us.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Looks Like on 14:10 - Mar 9 with 2383 viewsSFD

Looks Like on 14:07 - Mar 9 by ChaffRAFC

John Coleman is apparently trying to make two loan signings at the moment and skysports understands we're back in for Terry Gornell along with Preston. But if Preston are our competition, we won't get him. Plus, if they wouldn't sell him in January, why would they loan him out now? Plus, he's only got 1 goal in his last 17 games. He's only got 6 goals all season from 35 games.

I've looked at the squads around the North West and Yorkshire and genuinely don't think there's many attacking options on loan:

Will Keane (Manchester United)
Jose Baxter (Everton)
Conor McAleny (Everton)
Oumare Tounkara (Sunderland)
James Spray (Wolves) (Been on loan at Accy under Coleman)
Mark Cullen (Hull)
Wes Fletcher (Burnley) (Also been on loan at Accy under Coleman)
Kallum Higginbotham (Huddersfield)

If Coleman rated the two who's played for him, surely he'd have pursued them already?

Doesn't look promising anyway whatsoever. In which case, why are Reece Gray and Godwin Abadaki still at Hyde? Reece, at least, could do a job for us.

Poor effort from the manager this week no players coming in and out done tactically on Tuesday night, guess we are all entitled to bad week at work.
Looks Like on 14:38 - Mar 9 with 2339 viewsNIGELdale

does anyone know what coleman says about huddersfield game on dale player
Looks Like on 14:40 - Mar 9 with 2332 viewsSFD

Looks Like on 14:38 - Mar 9 by NIGELdale

does anyone know what coleman says about huddersfield game on dale player

Still hoping to tie up two loan deals today, one with a view to next season.
Said good response from players in training (Eyre used to say that).
Looks Like on 14:56 - Mar 9 with 2282 viewsNIGELdale

Looks Like on 14:40 - Mar 9 by SFD

Still hoping to tie up two loan deals today, one with a view to next season.
Said good response from players in training (Eyre used to say that).

hope we get the loans in could do with a boost ahead of game i think we are down anyway build for next season id get rid of barry murpy twaddle hackney the last two not seen allseason i know hackneys been injured all season but poor signings by eyre
Looks Like on 15:11 - Mar 9 with 2237 viewsDale_316

best brace ourself for Barnet and Macc!! LOL!!

Oh when the dale go marching in

Looks Like on 15:14 - Mar 9 with 2230 viewsSFD

Looks Like on 15:11 - Mar 9 by Dale_316

best brace ourself for Barnet and Macc!! LOL!!

Barnet always a fun bus and macc train two good days out so what if we are in lg2
Looks Like on 15:19 - Mar 9 with 2214 viewsMass_Debater

I'm sure you'll wangle your way in somehow.
Looks Like on 15:42 - Mar 9 with 2165 viewsHK_Dale

Some f*cking super-fan you are! Next time you carp on about how much of a better fan you are than others, remember that statement.
Looks Like on 18:12 - Mar 9 with 2049 viewsRalphs12

Looks Like on 15:42 - Mar 9 by HK_Dale

Some f*cking super-fan you are! Next time you carp on about how much of a better fan you are than others, remember that statement.

BRAP!
Looks Like on 20:35 - Mar 9 with 1966 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Looks Like on 15:42 - Mar 9 by HK_Dale

and if your smart as you think you are HK look up the term slander because i've never stated such thing. I dont get some people's bitterness towards me for supporting my local football team but lets not get into it i dont fancy getting banned again for sticking up for myself. When people on here can even answer a simple lift thread with the right answer!!

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Looks Like on 20:40 - Mar 9 with 1954 views442Dale

Looks Like on 20:35 - Mar 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

and if your smart as you think you are HK look up the term slander because i've never stated such thing. I dont get some people's bitterness towards me for supporting my local football team but lets not get into it i dont fancy getting banned again for sticking up for myself. When people on here can even answer a simple lift thread with the right answer!!

Sorry Tazzy, but what's the 'right' answer?! People offered help and advice. That's pretty positive/right.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Looks Like on 20:46 - Mar 9 with 1943 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Looks Like on 20:40 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

Sorry Tazzy, but what's the 'right' answer?! People offered help and advice. That's pretty positive/right.

Technology Right answers in wrong thread for example DaleFan242 posts "A Lift to Truro" somebody replies you have a PM thats the right answer

Another example AdventureDale Posts "How to get to truro" thread thats were the answers what were given that night would of gone

this has been a showing people how to answer questions right brought to you by the Robot

Looks Like on 20:52 - Mar 9 with 1934 views442Dale

You've won that one.

Unless the pm was train times.

Looks Like on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 1922 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Looks Like on 20:52 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

You've won that one.

Unless the pm was train times.

never really saw it a competition its only a football forum

Looks Like on 21:08 - Mar 9 with 1917 views442Dale

Looks Like on 21:01 - Mar 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

never really saw it a competition its only a football forum

Col needs to get that stuck at the top of the board. In Olde English font.

Looks Like on 22:50 - Mar 9 with 1825 viewsTomRAFC

we missed a trick not getting jonathon forte even though southampton have made it clear they dont really want him

big, fast and a good work rate

just what we needed

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Looks Like on 00:00 - Mar 10 with 1782 views442Dale

He's a wide player who can play up front. Not playing every week at County either.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024