Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we all feel tonight? 17:57 - Apr 28 with 6485 viewsjeffro

For the 1st time it all seems to have cleared a little. I really believe we need to win tomorrow at the scum, then win vs stoke.

Winning tomorrow would mentally demorolise both Bolton and Blackburn.

It's time the players stand up and be counted like Wigan have and get a result away from home.

On that note; Cisse owes us big time.

Just looked at my ticket in the upper tier and shuddered....
How do we all feel tonight? on 07:38 - Apr 29 with 892 viewsVish

If by a miracle we get something today, no doubt we'll screw up against Stoke. It's the Rangers way.

I think we're down to be honest.
How do we all feel tonight? on 08:07 - Apr 29 with 868 viewsswissqpr

After yesterday we could easily be on the relegation place but we are not.Thats very positive.Even if we lose today we are still outside relegation.Bolton has tricky games and don't take the maximum points.On the other side if we take a point or more today so Villa its in deep trouble again.
How do we all feel tonight? on 08:16 - Apr 29 with 864 views18StoneOfHoop

How do we all feel tonight? on 07:38 - Apr 29 by Vish

If by a miracle we get something today, no doubt we'll screw up against Stoke. It's the Rangers way.

I think we're down to be honest.

Third Columnist Quisling.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

How do we all feel tonight? on 08:17 - Apr 29 with 859 viewsPommyhoop

4 .0 to us would put us above Villa on GD but I'll take a cheeky little 1. 0 or even 2.. 1 .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

How do we all feel tonight? on 08:29 - Apr 29 with 850 viewscheeseydane

How do we all feel tonight? on 00:11 - Apr 29 by Bluce_Ree

I feel like this.

Chelsea are c**ts. I hope they die on the pitch tomorrow and we get 3 points and John Terry's fking racist head on a stick. Or something. I don't know, I'm a little tired.

Thats quite a statement considering the verbals you gave me a couple of weeks back about my lack of humanity.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

How do we all feel tonight? on 08:47 - Apr 29 with 829 viewsLewes_r

Well some of the fans may have fallen at the last hurdle but hopefully the team havent surrendered yet

Coyle looked at his wits end when they were down 2-1. Bolton are close to caving in. Hoping our team can hold it together 3 more times

We aint dead yet

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

How do we all feel tonight? on 09:05 - Apr 29 with 808 viewsjeffro

Get onto Dylan's thread..

Will perk you all up.

Come on you r'sss
How do we all feel tonight? on 11:07 - Apr 29 with 769 viewsderbyhoop

Walking away from the Reebok, I thought we were going down.4 home wins since have given us hope but yesterdays results were a kick in the genitals. Think we might need 2 wins.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024