Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perone 22:42 - May 11 with 1537 viewsashward

Whatever happened to Perone?

Can he be spotted with the crested Pellican and lesser spotted Armel?
Perone on 02:01 - May 12 with 1431 viewsthemodfather

i heard he set up a beer brewery and sells a top lagerbeer these days.
Perone on 02:05 - May 12 with 1429 viewsBluce_Ree

He was beyond gash. I commented as such after Wigan away but everyone turned into a blithering quim about it and said it was all Danny Gabbidon's fault or something. Either way, Perone can stay the f**k away from our team, ta!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Perone on 03:56 - May 12 with 1410 viewsSonofNorfolt

& Gabbidon is effin hopeless.

Gorkss for Gabbidon, brilliant business Warnock you money grabbing liar.
Perone on 08:52 - May 12 with 1342 viewsNorthernr

Perone represents that oh so rare of things - a correct call from LFW. I sad he was absolute pony after two pre-season matches in July. Warnock's summer transfer dealings at centre back were bizarre and set us back big time.
Perone on 08:56 - May 12 with 1336 viewsLewes_r

Perone on 08:52 - May 12 by Northernr

Perone represents that oh so rare of things - a correct call from LFW. I sad he was absolute pony after two pre-season matches in July. Warnock's summer transfer dealings at centre back were bizarre and set us back big time.

I remember some slating those that said letting go of Gorkss was madness.. And yet we got perone in

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Perone on 09:02 - May 12 with 1322 viewsNorthernr

Well I think the thing with Gorkss was they wanted some money for Campbell and nobody would buy any of our other centre backs, but the decision was still wrong.
Perone on 09:12 - May 12 with 1309 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wasn't Gorkks one of the few players we could actually sell that may not have been wanted for Premiership?
Anyhoo we'll find out next season how he does, don't think Leigertwood will manage this level though based on many of his performances for QPR.
Perone on 09:16 - May 12 with 1296 viewsLewes_r

Perone on 09:12 - May 12 by TGRRRSSS

Wasn't Gorkks one of the few players we could actually sell that may not have been wanted for Premiership?
Anyhoo we'll find out next season how he does, don't think Leigertwood will manage this level though based on many of his performances for QPR.

If players like clint hill and many of the norwich and swansea players can make an impression at this level then im sure gorkss could.. Its not like hes a left or right back having to deal with the pacey tricky wingers

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Login to get fewer ads

Perone on 09:20 - May 12 with 1288 viewsTGRRRSSS

True but many on here felt Gorkks would not make it at the time, many felt Hill was too slow too but as you say pick him in the right position.....

Fakes are sure happy we sold him to them.
Perone on 09:26 - May 12 with 1277 viewsTGRRRSSS

Also other dodgy signings, Tomassi (I know he once played top level) Pellicori, Alberti and Vaagen-Moen last season, WTF was thast about.
Paladini really has a lot to answer for down the years.
La La Ledesma now hitting the heights with Walsall...
Perone on 09:27 - May 12 with 1276 viewsJamie

The truly scary part is that Perone despite being dreadful looked four levels above Sh1tz Hall up at Wigan. And Sh1tz is the one earning 5 figures per week.
Perone on 09:37 - May 12 with 1260 viewsparker64

The only thing in Perone's favour is he's probably not on great money. Best not to think about the wages wasted on some of the signings.

Ledesma's been offered a contract at Walsall. They like him there. I've heard he might be on his way to Middlesborough. He was too lightweight at Rangers but he's still got time to come through. Don't think he'll ever be a Premiership player.
Perone on 09:39 - May 12 with 1258 viewsTGRRRSSS

I just cringe about on the back of one performance against Carlisle those morons started selling those shirts, not his fault obviously but cringeworthy also did the player no favours at all.
Perone on 10:29 - May 12 with 1209 viewsJonDoeman

Perone on 03:56 - May 12 by SonofNorfolt

& Gabbidon is effin hopeless.

Gorkss for Gabbidon, brilliant business Warnock you money grabbing liar.

"money grabbing liar"
Don't know what you mean by that, but a little mistake in his transfer dealings is forgiveable after what he achieved, in my BOOK anyway!

It Is What It Is !!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024