Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports Understands.... 15:59 - Jun 29 with 2446 viewslurker

We were in for Shaun Miller

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11750/7851831/

Apparently he wasn't keen on playing at Deepdale!!
Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:06 - Jun 29 with 2416 viewsjudd

This purported interest cannot be true - he wasn't born in Liverpool.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:09 - Jun 29 with 2394 viewsDaleFan7

Nor played for Accrington.
Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:10 - Jun 29 with 2394 viewsrochedale

It must have been when it was raining.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:19 - Jun 29 with 2351 viewsfitzochris

That is the biggest load of gash I've read for some time. Not only has the journo/sub got our home stadium wrong, the fact we'd even be in the market for an up-and-coming striker playing a division above us is laughable.

Must do better...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:30 - Jun 29 with 2322 viewsSuddenLad

Sounds like Grimes days at Spotland may be numbered if that part of the story is true.

Seems he'll be the bait offered to catch a bigger fish.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:44 - Jun 29 with 2268 viewsDale_1907

Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:19 - Jun 29 by fitzochris

That is the biggest load of gash I've read for some time. Not only has the journo/sub got our home stadium wrong, the fact we'd even be in the market for an up-and-coming striker playing a division above us is laughable.

Must do better...

Looks like its true... http://www.crewealex.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10414~2822996,00.html
Sky Sports Understands.... on 17:03 - Jun 29 with 2210 viewsfitzochris

Sky Sports Understands.... on 16:44 - Jun 29 by Dale_1907

Looks like its true... http://www.crewealex.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10414~2822996,00.html

I stand corrected. And most laudable, if surprising, that that is the calibre of player we are going for. A proven goalscorer at this level now playing in a higher division. I'm not surprised he said no.

Sky still got our stadium name wrong though
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sky Sports Understands.... on 17:13 - Jun 29 with 2183 viewsPRINCE2356

Sky Sports Understands.... on 17:03 - Jun 29 by fitzochris

I stand corrected. And most laudable, if surprising, that that is the calibre of player we are going for. A proven goalscorer at this level now playing in a higher division. I'm not surprised he said no.

Sky still got our stadium name wrong though
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Well at least this attempt at a signing is showing ambition from the management. Miller is a decent proven young scorer. Hopefully the other's we have lined up pay off and are of this quality.

Still think Jeffers will be here
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports Understands.... on 18:00 - Jun 29 with 2079 viewsolympicdale

good to see we're after this calibre, not a shock he doesn't want to go back to l2, he's a l1 player after all isn't he, but great to see JC looking at this kind of player, looking forward to see who he brings, striker wise.

Life is a game of fate.

Sky Sports Understands.... on 14:20 - Jun 30 with 1653 viewsD_Dale

Never knowingly seen him play, but the stats suggest he could (like Symes) be a one season wonder. In 2010-11 he scored 19 goals, and started off well last season - 6 in 9 appearances - but then went 27 games without a goal. He also looks to be a similar type of player to Donnelly, not a target man.

Reading between the lines of the Crewe manager's comments, it seems he'd unload Miller for a small fee. But the more interesting aspect of the story is that Dale would have taken the opportunity to ship out Ashley Grimes. I hope JC has other players who know where the goals are in his sights!
Sky Sports Understands.... on 17:06 - Jun 30 with 1494 viewsFred_Talbot

My mate an Alex fan, says he lost his place in their side when Crewe played one up front. He has to play off a target man, can't play as a lone striker. Still rates him highly though.

Where's Fred?

Sky Sports Understands.... on 15:47 - Jul 26 with 1053 viewslurker

Miller has now signed for Sheff Utd it would seem

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/264043/Sheffield-United-sign-Crewe-stri
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024