Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
taiwo?? 20:58 - Jul 9 with 1693 viewsJoolzz

What news or did i miss an announcment?....is he now our player,and if he is,does that mean we will have Traore,Fabio and Taiwo all competing for LB?..whats Fabios best position?..want to have some solid facts so i can start fantasizing about my ,formation, tactics. personnel for Swansea game..thankyou
taiwo?? on 21:02 - Jul 9 with 1673 viewshoopstilidie

We haven't taken up the option to sign him apparently.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

taiwo?? on 21:08 - Jul 9 with 1643 viewsJoolzz

taiwo?? on 21:02 - Jul 9 by hoopstilidie

We haven't taken up the option to sign him apparently.

Cheers for that.Hope its because his on holiday or agents just negotiating...thought he was great for us,remember Lennon and Walcott not getting much out of him.
taiwo?? on 21:10 - Jul 9 with 1630 viewswombat

taiwo?? on 21:08 - Jul 9 by Joolzz

Cheers for that.Hope its because his on holiday or agents just negotiating...thought he was great for us,remember Lennon and Walcott not getting much out of him.

I'd sign him with no doubt atall about him , decent player , good tackler , reads the game well ,and a great Free kick and he's a decent price

Poll: which is your favouite foot

taiwo?? on 21:10 - Jul 9 with 1627 viewsLewes_r

taiwo?? on 21:08 - Jul 9 by Joolzz

I think he is bound for benfica

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

taiwo?? on 21:17 - Jul 9 with 1596 viewsJoolzz

taiwo?? on 21:10 - Jul 9 by Lewes_r

I think he is bound for benfica

which is why Fabio has been brought in then?...hes a LB,so he will prob be 1st choice with Traore as cover.No way Sir Alex will be ok with him just sitting on the bemch
taiwo?? on 21:19 - Jul 9 with 1581 viewsJamie

taiwo?? on 21:17 - Jul 9 by Joolzz

which is why Fabio has been brought in then?...hes a LB,so he will prob be 1st choice with Traore as cover.No way Sir Alex will be ok with him just sitting on the bemch

Fabio turned down a move to Benfica because he wanted to stay in England and you would expect Fergie would've required into his first team prospects at PL clubs before signing off on the deal.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024