Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derry to Birmingham??? 19:49 - Aug 31 with 2215 viewsFelthamRanger

I'm not ITK heard a rumour... can't see another thread.. any info??
Derry to Birmingham??? on 19:50 - Aug 31 with 2209 viewsloftboy

Doubt it

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derry to Birmingham??? on 19:54 - Aug 31 with 2170 viewswaveydave

hope not and doubt it. He is our PFA player representative and held in high regard by us the fans, the chairman and probably the other players

he seems like a top bloke
Derry to Birmingham??? on 19:56 - Aug 31 with 2152 viewsqprmeath

Was mentioned on Sky earlier prob late afternoon. Heard nothing since. Would be gutted if he left. One of my favourite ever Qpr players.
Derry to Birmingham??? on 19:57 - Aug 31 with 2143 viewsFelthamRanger

I hope not.. May not get a starting place this season but is a true pro that plays with heart and passion and in my opinion would make a brilliant coach/manager one day be it at QPR or elsewhere.
Derry to Birmingham??? on 20:02 - Aug 31 with 2114 viewswaveydave

Derry to Birmingham??? on 19:57 - Aug 31 by FelthamRanger

I hope not.. May not get a starting place this season but is a true pro that plays with heart and passion and in my opinion would make a brilliant coach/manager one day be it at QPR or elsewhere.

Exactly what I think, hope he becomes a coach here. I have listened to him speak on talksport and openallrs and he a great role model for younger player. He spoke of how he would train at the youth setup for Notts County on some chitty wage while the Forest youngsters were driving round lovely cars and splashing there cash on nights out. How he was certainly not the most gifted player in his youth age group but he trained the hardest and put in his all and ended up being the only one to get offered a pro contract.

That was the general twist but he is a great guy to listen to
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024