Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Cook in Daily Star 00:18 - Oct 11 with 1270 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Interesting comments.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/276495/?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Lee Cook in Daily Star on 00:34 - Oct 11 with 1248 viewsBakes

Hard to disagree with any of that, the whole pre season tour was a JSP w@nk fest and then he had a good run for the first few games, since then he hasn't been the same. Watching him play you wouldn't believe he was the same player United had.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 05:33 - Oct 11 with 1172 viewsQPR_10

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 00:34 - Oct 11 by Bakes

Hard to disagree with any of that, the whole pre season tour was a JSP w@nk fest and then he had a good run for the first few games, since then he hasn't been the same. Watching him play you wouldn't believe he was the same player United had.

agree 100%, Cookie is R's, and wouldn't run them down, you've got to take what he says seriously

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 06:13 - Oct 11 with 1150 viewsexiled_dictator

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 05:33 - Oct 11 by QPR_10

agree 100%, Cookie is R's, and wouldn't run them down, you've got to take what he says seriously

you've got to take what he says seriously

except the bit where they quote we paid £5m for him: this is the total value of the contract, the original purchase price being £2m.
But it is true that he looks a totally different player to the one I used to see play in the red of ManUre. Maybe that's down to management & players around him?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 06:32 - Oct 11 with 1135 viewsDylanP

The headline doesn't match the article. He doesn't slam Ji-Sung. He doesn't say anything of the sort.

“People I know think that a few of the players are there for a payday and they are on big wages.

“By halfway through the season you will be able to tell if that’s true or not.”

OK, so what Lee Cook says is have patience and wait for another 14 games before passing judgement. Yup, I agree. Wait a bit before rushing to judgement. That is sensible advice.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 06:43 - Oct 11 with 1128 viewsDesertBoot

I thought he was Man of the Match at home to Chelsea, since then he's been awful.
In his defence he never played left side of midfield for United and I think needs a free-rein to be most effective.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 09:50 - Oct 11 with 945 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Lee Cook in Daily Star on 05:33 - Oct 11 by QPR_10

Agree which is why it was a bit of an eye opener. I know there will be some sour grapes im sure, but he is Rangers through and through.
Lee Cook in Daily Star on 11:59 - Oct 11 with 823 viewsQPunkR

Agree 100% with what Cookie says, except for the bit about Redknapp at the end. But I'm sure people know my opinion on that by now.

Also, I've definitely seen Park play left-mid for ManUre in Europe

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024