Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal 15:01 - Oct 27 with 5169 viewsfinesse

If posting, please identify the minute and accurate desription of SWP action - SWP fans only!
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:48 - Oct 27 with 878 viewsderbyhoop

42:30 SWP caught offside

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:49 - Oct 27 with 870 viewsTearsOfaClown

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:47 - Oct 27 by TearsOfaClown

38 to 40 mins
SWP has a great view of the game as he runs up and down the pitch.

42 min - played wide on the right, along the line, then cuts inside be be offside.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:51 - Oct 27 with 862 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

You're a bunch of vultures

It's got to be Yarg

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:52 - Oct 27 with 858 viewsfinesse

HT: SWP makes his way to the dressing room for half-time refreshments.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 849 viewsTearsOfaClown

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:52 - Oct 27 by finesse

HT: SWP makes his way to the dressing room for half-time refreshments.

SWP goes into the wrong dressing room
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 840 viewsMatch82

Half time report card:
Off the ball: B
Closing down well, getting into good positions for potential passes, got a few good tackles in on Santos leading to breaks. Needs to track back a little more forcefully defensively

On the ball: D
Looks a little unsure what to do with the ball when he gets it. Caught in two minds about whether to cross or shoot on a couple of occasions.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:56 - Oct 27 with 835 viewsderbyhoop

I remember the 68-69 season when we got relegated with 18 points. Playing West Brom at home we lost 4-0. Ron Springett was in goal and had a nightmare. Halfway through the second half he collected a 50 yard back pass and got a loud (sarcastic) cheer from the crowd. As far as I can remember, he never played again.

If this thread does the same for SWP it will be to our benefit.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:58 - Oct 27 with 829 viewsShotKneesHoop

Needs Mackie to come on and get in the face of the pony Arse left back.

The 5 foot 4 inches person whose name must not be mentioned is not running into the space behind the left back. Mackie would do it.

Would be nice to see Faulin figure in the second half, shame he has too much talent for Hughes to select him.

If we went hard at this Arse lot - we could do them - they look even more nervous than us. Hughes has set us up for a draw, where a win is quite gettable.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 811 viewsShotKneesHoop

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

If only.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:06 - Oct 27 with 803 viewsTearsOfaClown

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 15:56 - Oct 27 by derbyhoop

I remember the 68-69 season when we got relegated with 18 points. Playing West Brom at home we lost 4-0. Ron Springett was in goal and had a nightmare. Halfway through the second half he collected a 50 yard back pass and got a loud (sarcastic) cheer from the crowd. As far as I can remember, he never played again.

If this thread does the same for SWP it will be to our benefit.

I was there - I felt sorry as he was a great player and must have been about 75 then.

Someone threw an orange at him and he picked it up, studied it then slung it in the back of the net and must have decided at that moment a Fruit 'n' Veg stall in North End Road was a better option.

Yes, that was his last game.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:12 - Oct 27 with 772 viewsfinesse

50:00: SWP attempts tackle, misses.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:13 - Oct 27 with 769 viewsgueRRilla

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:12 - Oct 27 by finesse

50:00: SWP attempts tackle, misses.

Half-heartedly attempts tackle.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:15 - Oct 27 with 763 viewsFDC

*Thread explodes*
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:15 - Oct 27 with 763 viewsderbyhoop

51:40 A really poor piece of play by SWP. That wasn't me that was the commentator on QPR World.

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:16 - Oct 27 with 759 viewsfinesse

52:00: SWP in excellent position under no pressure. Cross drifts out for goal kick.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:16 - Oct 27 with 758 viewsTearsOfaClown

52 mins - crosses to the corner flag . . .
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:16 - Oct 27 with 755 viewsTacticalR

That was actually quite funny in a bizarre sort of way.

Air hostess clique

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:18 - Oct 27 with 743 viewsTearsOfaClown

55 mins - SWP argues with the ref. Hope he takes a leaf out of Thuggy Bartons Book.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:19 - Oct 27 with 834 viewsfinesse

56:00: SWP passes to Arsenal player.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:24 - Oct 27 with 817 viewsTearsOfaClown

60 - SWP best phase as play is held up for a minute. He is still running up and down on the right as we wait for the trainer.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:27 - Oct 27 with 802 viewsfinesse

64:00 SWP controls the ball and gets in a dangerous cross!!
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:27 - Oct 27 with 802 viewsderbyhoop

62:30 Decent cross by SWP. WTF!

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 794 viewsfinesse

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:27 - Oct 27 by derbyhoop

62:30 Decent cross by SWP. WTF!

66:00 SWP receives ball in penalty area. Tackled.
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:29 - Oct 27 with 789 viewsTearsOfaClown

SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:28 - Oct 27 by finesse

66:00 SWP receives ball in penalty area. Tackled.

normal Shite service is resumed
SWP live! Minute by minute SWP performance thread vs Arsenal on 16:31 - Oct 27 with 780 viewsfinesse

68:00: SWP makes good defensive interception.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024