Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton; The dilema 09:18 - Nov 12 with 5319 viewsjeffro

Never have i once booed a player or ever wanted us to do anything other than win.

This Saturday will be the defining date in our clubs history.

I cant believe I am saying this but if it means us winning and Hughes staying on due to beating the worst side in the division at home, then Im actually hoping we draw.

If we win, we follow that up with Man United which is a loss not because its MUFC but because its an away game, so we will be on 7 points after 13 games, Derby had 6 points after 11 in their record breaking season.

I think for the good of the club and long term survival and growth, I would take a draw or even defeat to remove Hughes from the club, and get a manager in that can motivate these highly paid buffoons and intstil some defensive quality.

Not right i know, but I simply cannot see any other way with Hughes in charge.
Southampton; The dilema on 15:16 - Nov 12 with 800 viewsjeffro

Southampton; The dilema on 13:40 - Nov 12 by PinnerPaul

and we lose, you think we have MORE chance of getting results in next 4 games?

This is getting mental now - IT'S GOING TO BE THE SAME PLAYERS until at least Jan 1st.

Yes I do, thats the whole debate.
i think a motivational manager would get us wins in games we would currently lose.
Not sure you understand my point....

These players that are not being utilised and swanning around not looking bothered , imo would perform far better under a manager who has something about them and can motivate, as Hughes clearly cannot.
Southampton; The dilema on 15:19 - Nov 12 with 795 viewsQPunkR

Southampton; The dilema on 15:16 - Nov 12 by jeffro

Yes I do, thats the whole debate.
i think a motivational manager would get us wins in games we would currently lose.
Not sure you understand my point....

These players that are not being utilised and swanning around not looking bothered , imo would perform far better under a manager who has something about them and can motivate, as Hughes clearly cannot.

Quite right. Some people seem focused on missing the point

QPR - "shit but local"

Southampton; The dilema on 15:46 - Nov 12 with 778 viewsPinnerPaul

Southampton; The dilema on 15:19 - Nov 12 by QPunkR

Quite right. Some people seem focused on missing the point

I'm not missing the point, just don't agree!

BZ isn't going to start watching MOTD if we appoint a new manager!
Southampton; The dilema on 18:25 - Nov 12 with 721 viewscarrotcrunch_R

This is ridiculous you got to support the team and MANAGER before and during the game. If we play poorly and don't get the result then turn that is fair enough but sadly if we don't get the win needed we are as good as down no matter who is or will be manager. The squad is a mismatch the middle is overloaded but cos there is only 2 strikers we can't change too suit another 2 strikers . The defence needs a leader other than Nelson . I cannot help thinking would we be in this mess if Dawson or samba had signed but the lack of scoring goals is a major issue as well as conceding.
Southampton; The dilema on 20:58 - Nov 12 with 705 viewsTGRRRSSS

Scoring is a problem but conceding is bigger, you can still get something if defence is improved, will also generate more confidence in the rest of the team, and results would improve anyway, you have always got tyo start with working on defence and in many ways Bowens admission last week they don't (or haddn't been) was unforgivable
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024