Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops 17:12 - Nov 17 with 1151 viewsShotKneesHoop

There's been a few wasters over the years, but this guy just doesn't give a J Arthur.

Aimless crosses punted into the crowd or straight at the defender.

Stranded upfield and not bothered to get back.

A total waste of..

How come Diakite could be subbed before him?

The old championship boys are the only ones who keep trying.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:12 - Nov 17 with 1136 viewsthame_hoops

Said this last week, he didn't even bother to look at the fans as he ran down the tunnel
Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:13 - Nov 17 with 1125 viewsHAYESBOY

Thought Granero was worse. Did not want to be out right. Poor all game.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:14 - Nov 17 with 1105 viewsQPR_Nippon

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:13 - Nov 17 by HAYESBOY

Thought Granero was worse. Did not want to be out right. Poor all game.

That was only today though. Bosingwa has been dreadful for weeks.
Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:26 - Nov 17 with 1046 viewsShotKneesHoop

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:14 - Nov 17 by QPR_Nippon

That was only today though. Bosingwa has been dreadful for weeks.

Why does Hughes keep picking him?

It's another version of the SWP saga.

Instead of being dropped, they carry on being selected and get worse and worse.

It's like he being begged to be dropped, same face and body language as Green, SWP and some others warming the bench up.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:44 - Nov 17 with 972 viewsKrakow

I do think he is still a good player, he just needs more direction. One of our biggest problems is that the midfield is so static, we have 2 defensive midfielders that don't go forward and 3 offensive midfielders that get lost. I think if we have the "old-fashioned" wingers, then he would do a job with overlaps. He looks shite at the moment because we have no wingers! Nobody to cross the ball in. Then nobody to actually be on the end of the ball.

Just out of interest, does anyone know where balanta is? If we only had one striker in the squad today, surely it would have made sense to have him on the bench?
Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:48 - Nov 17 with 932 viewssexton

Kiwomya was worse.
Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:49 - Nov 17 with 923 viewsderbyhoop

If I was his manager I'd have him in for 2 sessions a week. I wouldn't have him training with the kids. I'd have him training on his own until he gets the message and goes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:55 - Nov 17 with 896 viewsNoRway

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:49 - Nov 17 by derbyhoop

If I was his manager I'd have him in for 2 sessions a week. I wouldn't have him training with the kids. I'd have him training on his own until he gets the message and goes.

Diakite with no yellow card subbed. Why?
Login to get fewer ads

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:55 - Nov 17 with 895 viewsCamberleyR

I honestly thought when he signed that he would be a useful addition but he looks to be the ultimate case of someone only here for the money and one last big pay day.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 18:59 - Nov 17 with 762 viewsenfieldargh

Botswinga - worst attitude of any player to wear the hoops on 17:55 - Nov 17 by NoRway

Diakite with no yellow card subbed. Why?

Diakite asked to be subbed

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024