Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunphy on radio Manchester 15:50 - Dec 8 with 2796 viewsVespaDale

He was saying last weeks 1st half was the worst we'd played for many moons, so are we any better today??

Said Coleman will probably let 2 go out & 2 come in in January, can Coleman & Bell go & 2 new ones come in please Santa Claus???
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:19 - Dec 8 with 2651 viewsRalphs12

Who would you have take over out of interest?
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:20 - Dec 8 with 2637 views442Dale

Edit wrong thread
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:54 - Dec 8 with 2524 viewselectricblue

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:19 - Dec 8 by Ralphs12

More like who can Dale afford......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:58 - Dec 8 with 2484 viewsRalphs12

What I can't understand though, a majority of people wanted Coleman. We knew what we were going to get, we'd played Accy enough. Now we've got him we are acting shocked he is in the 3rd officials ear etc... and then call for him to go

Edit: Sandyman - Should have said at the time it seemed to me the majority wanted Coleman. Could be wrong.
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:59 - Dec 8 with 2477 viewsVespaDale

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:19 - Dec 8 by Ralphs12

Hale & Pace
Cannon & Ball (again)
Cheech & Chong

Plenty of double act comedians out there...
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 21:38 - Dec 8 with 2327 viewsjudd

Hey Mr Chairman, how's about speaking DIRECTLY to YOUR club's fanbase via channels they ALL read/listen to?

Before they all completely desert your near-deserted stands?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 21:42 - Dec 8 with 2300 views442Dale

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 21:38 - Dec 8 by judd

Hey Mr Chairman, how's about speaking DIRECTLY to YOUR club's fanbase via channels they ALL read/listen to?

Before they all completely desert your near-deserted stands?

Bet he doesn't even read the messageboard....

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 21:44 - Dec 8 with 2288 viewsjudd

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 21:42 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

Bet he doesn't even read the messageboard....

No, of course not.

Nor do his co-Directors, do they?

Login to get fewer ads

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:13 - Dec 8 with 2222 viewsSandyman

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:58 - Dec 8 by Ralphs12

What I can't understand though, a majority of people wanted Coleman. We knew what we were going to get, we'd played Accy enough. Now we've got him we are acting shocked he is in the 3rd officials ear etc... and then call for him to go

Edit: Sandyman - Should have said at the time it seemed to me the majority wanted Coleman. Could be wrong.

"A majority" ? Is that mere opinion or statistical proof?
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:14 - Dec 8 with 2217 viewsjudd

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:13 - Dec 8 by Sandyman

"A majority" ? Is that mere opinion or statistical proof?

Absolute panic measure after the disastrous decision to appoint an U12's coach.

As if Rochdale needed another.

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:38 - Dec 8 with 2184 views49thseason

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:14 - Dec 8 by judd

Absolute panic measure after the disastrous decision to appoint an U12's coach.

As if Rochdale needed another.

I don't envy Chris Dunphy because by January he may be forced into another difficult managerial decision either because we are falling further down the table or because the crowds will be unacceptably low or probably both.

His problem is that by sacking Eyre following the clamour from fans he is now in danger of not listening to the clamour and giving Coleman too much leeway. He must now assert his authority and tell Coleman to get some defenders in the club ASAP. For me, we need at least 1 experienced centre half sharpish and a right back. We also badly need someone who can lead the line and hold the ball up and someone who can use the width. Adebola can go, Crainey can go and Donnelly can go and we can only sign Gornell if Grimes is on his way out.

In 2011-12 our home form averaged 1.13 points per game, this season we are averaging 1.18 points per game at home - no wonder the crowds are voting with their feet.
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:41 - Dec 8 with 2171 viewsjudd

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:38 - Dec 8 by 49thseason

I don't envy Chris Dunphy because by January he may be forced into another difficult managerial decision either because we are falling further down the table or because the crowds will be unacceptably low or probably both.

His problem is that by sacking Eyre following the clamour from fans he is now in danger of not listening to the clamour and giving Coleman too much leeway. He must now assert his authority and tell Coleman to get some defenders in the club ASAP. For me, we need at least 1 experienced centre half sharpish and a right back. We also badly need someone who can lead the line and hold the ball up and someone who can use the width. Adebola can go, Crainey can go and Donnelly can go and we can only sign Gornell if Grimes is on his way out.

In 2011-12 our home form averaged 1.13 points per game, this season we are averaging 1.18 points per game at home - no wonder the crowds are voting with their feet.

Well I'm voting with my cock - it's vvank.

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 23:01 - Dec 8 with 2158 views49thseason

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:41 - Dec 8 by judd

Well I'm voting with my cock - it's vvank.

I guess that's another way to put it!
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 00:25 - Dec 9 with 2100 viewspl56

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 22:38 - Dec 8 by 49thseason

What about midfielders ?

We must be the only one of 92 teams trying to last the season with just 2 midfield players !

Other teams at the top of the game play midfielders in the back four ; we play a back four player as a key midfielder !!

Nuff said .
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:44 - Dec 9 with 2029 viewsVespaDale

And he also said in the interview he had spoken to Coleman about last weeks 1st half & he was left in no doubt it cannot happen again as it was totally unnaceptable... 1 week later hmmmmmmmmm...
Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:51 - Dec 9 with 2012 viewsPDIDDY

How long did he sign for, dale can't afford anymore compo surely

Gissa job

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:53 - Dec 9 with 2002 viewsdalestats

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:51 - Dec 9 by PDIDDY

How long did he sign for, dale can't afford anymore compo surely

I was told twelve months rolling but that could be wrong

Poll: Remain in the eu

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:56 - Dec 9 with 1996 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 21:44 - Dec 8 by judd

No, of course not.

Nor do his co-Directors, do they?

I know at least 1 does Judd :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 1988 viewselectricblue

If its 12 months rolling then surely dale are near to the end of his first year in charge so compo would be a couple of months....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 09:59 - Dec 9 with 1987 viewsVespaDale

Not arsed as i'm banned at present... & wont be going back in the new year, prices are too expensive for the level (quality) of football. A lot of £20's being lost from the coffers!!!

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 17:38 - Dec 9 with 1872 viewsolympicdale

Dunphy on radio Manchester on 00:25 - Dec 9 by pl56

What about midfielders ?

We must be the only one of 92 teams trying to last the season with just 2 midfield players !

Other teams at the top of the game play midfielders in the back four ; we play a back four player as a key midfielder !!

Nuff said .

thats a fair point, never seen a team so short of midfielders.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024