Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Either Coleman goes or I go 16:02 - Dec 8 with 9860 viewswindowsbug

Didn't want to go today.
Won't be going again untill Coleman has gone.
Get your head out of the sand Dunphy, sub 2000 gates its like the bad old days.

Either Coleman goes or I go on 20:24 - Dec 9 with 1475 views442Dale

Either Coleman goes or I go on 18:44 - Dec 9 by SaxonDale

Perkins was better defensively than Tutte. Any attempt to play them two in the middle would simply result in Jones having to play deeper where there are much better alternatives.

When Eyre played Jones and Tutte as a two it worked for twenty minutes v Bury. Neither looked comfortable with their role. Tutte's contribution, although he's not been as effective recently, has been down to being allowed to play his natural game. Which is similar to that of Jones.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Either Coleman goes or I go on 22:02 - Dec 9 with 1398 viewsRAFCBLUE

Either Coleman goes or I go on 18:32 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

Like I said in another thread

John Coleman is not the miracle worker that Keith Hill is.

We are not a League One club. We're a midtable League Two club at best. As HIlly said a billion times whilst he was manager of our club, we were overachieving. Massively. Now we're not, it wasn't going to last forever was it?

Keith Hill wasn't a miracle worker either. That's a myth that needs canning.

He was a hardworking, dedicated young manager who wanted to try and prove himself in his first job. His standards were high, the performance regime was ruthless and those that didn't contribute were moved on.

His words:

"This club shouldn't be seen as a small club."
"We are nurturing a very good young squad here and we want to be successful."
"That's how ambitious the players and the coaching staff are."
"We want to be ambitious and we want to get into League One. That's our aim now.""

So our League 1 status wasn't a miracle, it was the culmination of four years of hard graft. And don't for one minute think that Hill didn't make mistakes in the transfer market - he did - and where he did he moved them on too eventually.

Unfortunately his building at this club was done on the shakiest of foundations, so much so less than 400 days later, its back to broadly where we were in January 2007.

That's not solely Coleman's fault, others have played a significant part, but its also not the fault of other people who want to point out that we did have progression and success for four years - meaning it can be done and in their opinion it could be delivered again.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Either Coleman goes or I go on 00:38 - Dec 10 with 1371 viewsrochdale1987

I'm eager to see what happens tomorrow now...
Either Coleman goes or I go on 00:41 - Dec 10 with 1361 viewsIamJimmyBell

Either Coleman goes or I go on 00:38 - Dec 10 by rochdale1987

I'm eager to see what happens tomorrow now...

Nothing will happen, except one hard session for the lads.

then one hard session for me, coley and Cavibobs in the pool. Gonna get some E's and get foooked up.
Either Coleman goes or I go on 00:52 - Dec 10 with 1340 viewsRotherhamDale

Jones plays the 'destroyer' role for Bradford now and has been getting rave reviews. It's a better role for him at his age because its saving his legs!

What a mistake to let him go. Even if it was the best for 'all concerned' (ie Coleman).

Possession with progression.

Either Coleman goes or I go on 00:52 - Dec 10 with 1353 viewsAtThePeake

Either Coleman goes or I go on 22:02 - Dec 9 by RAFCBLUE

Keith Hill wasn't a miracle worker either. That's a myth that needs canning.

He was a hardworking, dedicated young manager who wanted to try and prove himself in his first job. His standards were high, the performance regime was ruthless and those that didn't contribute were moved on.

His words:

"This club shouldn't be seen as a small club."
"We are nurturing a very good young squad here and we want to be successful."
"That's how ambitious the players and the coaching staff are."
"We want to be ambitious and we want to get into League One. That's our aim now.""

So our League 1 status wasn't a miracle, it was the culmination of four years of hard graft. And don't for one minute think that Hill didn't make mistakes in the transfer market - he did - and where he did he moved them on too eventually.

Unfortunately his building at this club was done on the shakiest of foundations, so much so less than 400 days later, its back to broadly where we were in January 2007.

That's not solely Coleman's fault, others have played a significant part, but its also not the fault of other people who want to point out that we did have progression and success for four years - meaning it can be done and in their opinion it could be delivered again.

Four years! Exactly!

And after 3 months into his first full season people are calling for Coleman's head!

If the rumours about Dubai/Punch-ups/Whatever else are true, then good riddance to him. If not, get behind the guy and the rest of the team for goodness sake.

Tangled up in blue.

Either Coleman goes or I go on 00:54 - Dec 10 with 1346 viewsrochdale1987

If al this is true and he doesn't get the chop, we will be a laughing stock.
Either Coleman goes or I go on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 1231 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Fly on the wall at the Director's Meeting Monday 10 December 2012.

Mr Dunphy to the Board:-

"Good Morning gentleman. I don't think I need to reiterate why we are here. It's been a very difficult couple of weeks on the pitch. Moreover, it's been a worringly difficult couple of weeks off the pitch. I have personally heard disturbing rumours that Mr Coleman has allegedly been spotted sunning himself in Dudley, that he's encouraging players to commit acts of gang violence on puppies, training is just one big orgy, that Mr Bell genuinely believes he's the scouse Jason Statham and that Mr Coleman is keeping race horses in his bath. However, that's not the issue here.

No gentleman, the issue here is that 'windowsbug' from the message board has given us the ultimatum that if we don't sack Mr Coleman then he will not attend matches. Another three people, who have supported Dale for 631 years, have agreed to this. Naturally, we need to act and act now!!"

Whatever happens today, I don't think it will be because of your ultimatum.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024