Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter shambles 16:12 - Dec 8 with 4275 viewsolympicdale

Either Coleman finds a way to sort this home form out or he has to go! Getting beyond a joke now, Exeter are a good side but weve no shape, no confidence and no ideas 😡

Life is a game of fate.

Utter shambles on 16:13 - Dec 8 with 2382 viewssandylaner1

okay
Utter shambles on 16:26 - Dec 8 with 2296 viewsDalenet

Come on OD you were having a go at the fans that were barracking Coleman a few weeks ago. Where's your faith?
Utter shambles on 16:27 - Dec 8 with 2283 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Utter shambles on 16:26 - Dec 8 by Dalenet

Come on OD you were having a go at the fans that were barracking Coleman a few weeks ago. Where's your faith?

DaleNet - 3-0 down at half time last week and 3-0 down at half time last week. Your faith has to start wearing thin with performances like that.

Utter shambles on 16:30 - Dec 8 with 2260 viewsR17ALE

I've just got home from another abject display. That first half was as shit as it was predictable.

Phil Edwards is not a full back but was shoe horned in at left back.

Cavanagh is not a centre midfielder but was shoe horned into the middle.

Play your mates, but don't expect the fans to tip up every week.

And this stubborn refusal to play with any width whatsoever is really pissing the fans off, more than at any time under Barrow than I can recall. It's so bleeding obvious. We get about 40 yards from their goal easily enough and whoever is on the ball looks left, sees nothing, then he looks right and sees nothing, so a little 5 yard ball to the bloke standing nearest is the only option. We didn't get behind their full backs once, nor did we stretch an average looking Exeter side.

All 3 goals we conceded were as soft as you will ever see, I think Lillis must be on something having witnessed some of that goal keeping today, but it isn't right to single any players out, as they've been sent into battle completely underprepared, without motive and without a gameplan. The cba cancer at the club seems to have finally found its way into the dressing room, and it hurts too much to stand there watching that shit.

Crowd looked to be around the 1700 mark and at 3.50pm I saw more people walking down Sandy Lane away from the match, than I saw walking to the match an hour earlier.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Utter shambles on 16:31 - Dec 8 with 2259 viewsDalenet

Utter shambles on 16:27 - Dec 8 by Sandy_lane_lad

DaleNet - 3-0 down at half time last week and 3-0 down at half time last week. Your faith has to start wearing thin with performances like that.

Mine already has. Not missed a weekend home game for years, but not gone today. Just as well. But OD has been defending Coleman recently and I wondered what has made him snap today?
Utter shambles on 16:33 - Dec 8 with 2242 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Utter shambles on 16:30 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

I've just got home from another abject display. That first half was as shit as it was predictable.

Phil Edwards is not a full back but was shoe horned in at left back.

Cavanagh is not a centre midfielder but was shoe horned into the middle.

Play your mates, but don't expect the fans to tip up every week.

And this stubborn refusal to play with any width whatsoever is really pissing the fans off, more than at any time under Barrow than I can recall. It's so bleeding obvious. We get about 40 yards from their goal easily enough and whoever is on the ball looks left, sees nothing, then he looks right and sees nothing, so a little 5 yard ball to the bloke standing nearest is the only option. We didn't get behind their full backs once, nor did we stretch an average looking Exeter side.

All 3 goals we conceded were as soft as you will ever see, I think Lillis must be on something having witnessed some of that goal keeping today, but it isn't right to single any players out, as they've been sent into battle completely underprepared, without motive and without a gameplan. The cba cancer at the club seems to have finally found its way into the dressing room, and it hurts too much to stand there watching that shit.

Crowd looked to be around the 1700 mark and at 3.50pm I saw more people walking down Sandy Lane away from the match, than I saw walking to the match an hour earlier.

Did you leave at HT R17?

If so, it must have had been that bad. I (Fortunately) couldn't go today.
Utter shambles on 16:34 - Dec 8 with 2231 viewsR17ALE

Utter shambles on 16:33 - Dec 8 by Sandy_lane_lad

Did you leave at HT R17?

If so, it must have had been that bad. I (Fortunately) couldn't go today.

I did. We were queuing up to get out!

Utter shambles on 16:37 - Dec 8 with 2207 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Utter shambles on 16:34 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

I did. We were queuing up to get out!

How many were walking out Razz - Was it noticable to the point where those upstairs may have seen?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Utter shambles on 16:37 - Dec 8 with 2203 viewsSandy_lane_lad

R17 - When someone like yourself leaves a game at HT, then it just goes to show even the most loyalist of fans are starting to lose patience with this tripe.
Utter shambles on 16:40 - Dec 8 with 2175 viewsR17ALE

Utter shambles on 16:37 - Dec 8 by Thacks_Rabbits

How many were walking out Razz - Was it noticable to the point where those upstairs may have seen?

I doubt it was noticeable, maybe a couple of dozen were trudging down Sandy Lane, but some of them might have been ordinary pedestrians.

I believe Gornell has pulled one back by the way!

Utter shambles on 16:43 - Dec 8 with 2146 viewsR17ALE

Utter shambles on 16:37 - Dec 8 by Sandy_lane_lad

R17 - When someone like yourself leaves a game at HT, then it just goes to show even the most loyalist of fans are starting to lose patience with this tripe.

It's just unbearable to watch, made more so by the blindingly obvious remedy. We have actually got a few good players and the makings of a decent side, but this stubborn tactic of playing without width is suffocating all the fans. It's actually impossible to watch.

Utter shambles on 16:44 - Dec 8 with 2134 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Utter shambles on 16:40 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

I doubt it was noticeable, maybe a couple of dozen were trudging down Sandy Lane, but some of them might have been ordinary pedestrians.

I believe Gornell has pulled one back by the way!

Well like in the old "Dave Sutton" times Razz - Walsall away - the score does not really matter - still not good enough. be it 0 -3, 1 - 3 or whatever.

Any idea of crowd?

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Utter shambles on 16:49 - Dec 8 with 2079 viewsRAFCBLUE

Utter shambles on 16:44 - Dec 8 by Thacks_Rabbits

Well like in the old "Dave Sutton" times Razz - Walsall away - the score does not really matter - still not good enough. be it 0 -3, 1 - 3 or whatever.

Any idea of crowd?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Utter shambles on 16:51 - Dec 8 with 2054 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Utter shambles on 16:49 - Dec 8 by RAFCBLUE

Cheers RAFC - Could be less than 1500 soon if things do not look up

Utter shambles on 16:52 - Dec 8 with 2042 viewsVespaDale

Are we Accy in disguise? Are we Accy in disguise???
Utter shambles on 16:56 - Dec 8 with 2003 viewsCockneyDale

The shot count and possession suggests it should be us that's 3-1 up.

28 shots to their 12. 16 on target to their 6. 66% possession.
Utter shambles on 16:58 - Dec 8 with 1986 viewssandylaner1

even an avid coleman supporter like myself is questioning his motives so god knows what will go off on here later.

colemans clique is becoming undeniable ....
Utter shambles on 16:58 - Dec 8 with 1984 viewsR17ALE

Utter shambles on 16:56 - Dec 8 by CockneyDale

The shot count and possession suggests it should be us that's 3-1 up.

28 shots to their 12. 16 on target to their 6. 66% possession.

I'm amazed at those stats although it's 2-3 now. Gornell again!

Edit: And now he's been sent off!

Utter shambles on 17:00 - Dec 8 with 1950 viewssandylaner1

gornell scores again and gets sent off

you could not make this up
Utter shambles on 17:04 - Dec 8 with 1892 viewsolympicdale

That from gormell sums thus team up! Get out coleman, to be assiciated with that kind of style is trueky sickening

Life is a game of fate.

Utter shambles on 17:06 - Dec 8 with 1881 viewsDorsetDale

Utter shambles on 16:43 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

It's just unbearable to watch, made more so by the blindingly obvious remedy. We have actually got a few good players and the makings of a decent side, but this stubborn tactic of playing without width is suffocating all the fans. It's actually impossible to watch.

If the "club" can't see posts like this being the (possible/probable?) death knell of RAFC then it really is only a matter of time.

I used to be sat in front of comp long before 3pm eagerly awaiting DalePlayer to start up. Recently I've gone shopping and instead of rushing home gone for a couple of pints and without a care as to whether I hear commentary or not. Didn't turn on 'till 3:30 today and wasn't surprised to discover we were 2 down.

As I type, Dale score a second. Do I want a 3rd to paper over the cracks? No, I want 2 more in the belief all in the garden is rosey!!

I fully expect neither of the above.......... especially as Gornell is red-carded. When will this idiotic bunch ever learn. Coleman and Bell MUST take responsibility for indiscipline NOW!!!!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Utter shambles on 17:06 - Dec 8 with 1878 viewsBigKindo

Utter shambles on 16:58 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

Plus another 4 yellows.
Utter shambles on 17:06 - Dec 8 with 1870 viewsCockneyDale

Utter shambles on 16:58 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

I need to go to more games. I've been twice and we've won twice.

Finished as 31 shots to 13. Blimey. 18 to 6 on target. And we lose. Bugger.

Sounds like a lot more people are beginning to question our tactics which is very worrying.
Utter shambles on 17:07 - Dec 8 with 1850 viewsolympicdale

Its sickening to think wat attitude he's drilling into the players

Life is a game of fate.

Utter shambles on 17:08 - Dec 8 with 1839 viewsNewbury_Dale

How funny Olympicdale starts this thread after insulting anyone who dared question Coleman earlier in the season. Pub team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024