Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abuse during game 12:43 - Dec 10 with 683 viewsBluemonkey76

Ok things cold be a dam site better and Coleman is a long way of making me happy right now . The issue I have is the abuse some fans are giving the players during the game .Saturday was shocking in the first half but the people sat behind me in the pearl street end were shouting out well done Keeper you've caught one or your shit keeper .Even if the keeper is not having a great game surely the fans can see shouting out during a game can't help .save it till the end .Its already taking effect when you see the lack of confidence in the players playing at home our keeper try's to stay out of ear shot from the fans and the whole atmosphere is shit these days . I don't see how the board can't act having surely learnt they hung on to our previous Manager to long and if changes must be made do it before the January window for me Coleman will be shown the door if we lose next game but the drop in attendance is the reason the board must act this week . But all that said the fans need to take a reality check with the size of club we are and the funds available do we really expect to be any higher in the league table.

always above Bury

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024