Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bloody well enjoyed today 19:40 - Dec 15 with 800 viewsloftboy

That is all

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:29 - Dec 15 with 762 viewsFFC1

We had little to offer in the second half and you deserved the win- you seemed to want it more than us which was unacceptable from our point of view but a strong performance from QPR
I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:33 - Dec 15 with 743 viewsN12Hoop

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:29 - Dec 15 by FFC1

We had little to offer in the second half and you deserved the win- you seemed to want it more than us which was unacceptable from our point of view but a strong performance from QPR

I was surprised by the lack of attacking intent shown by Fulham. Given our frailties you would think every away team would go at us, but Fulham didn't and that allowed us to get a valuable 3 points and hopefully start gaining some confidence.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:36 - Dec 15 with 728 viewsFFC1

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:33 - Dec 15 by N12Hoop

I was surprised by the lack of attacking intent shown by Fulham. Given our frailties you would think every away team would go at us, but Fulham didn't and that allowed us to get a valuable 3 points and hopefully start gaining some confidence.

And I have to say that though we were poor, if you keep playing with that belief and quality then 5 points doesn't seem so much to make up
I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 706 views18StoneOfHoop

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:36 - Dec 15 by FFC1

And I have to say that though we were poor, if you keep playing with that belief and quality then 5 points doesn't seem so much to make up

Nevermind that FairyFookerCottager1... the burning question is how did your wee mob of fifty-something ordinary regular Cottager Joes (not Hugh,Tarquins and Jack Saynors) get on in The Shepherd and Flock?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 704 viewsJonDoeman

So did I Loftboy ,So did I. Could have done without the hanging on bit though.

It Is What It Is !!

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:42 - Dec 15 with 698 viewsBrightonhoop

a brilliant day. We alwas have hope. Now we have terra firma beneath our feeet too. Well done all who played today.
I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:47 - Dec 15 with 670 viewsHans_Punter

Finally some luck at last. What a great day!!

Season 2011/2012 - The Four Game Ban

I bloody well enjoyed today on 21:10 - Dec 15 with 636 viewsngbqpr

Stating the bleedin' obvious I know, but I'm still amazed by how three points and a good performance suddenly make the yawning chasm above us look so much more surmountable than scrappy draws

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

I bloody well enjoyed today on 21:12 - Dec 15 with 621 viewspaulparker

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:29 - Dec 15 by FFC1

you offered feck all all day never mind the second half,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I bloody well enjoyed today on 22:05 - Dec 15 with 548 viewsRoller

Me too. I brought home my elder daughter from university this morning, had a pre-match drink with a couple of good mates and then cheered the boys home. I'm now over half way through a good bottle of red. Does life get any better than this?
I bloody well enjoyed today on 22:18 - Dec 15 with 522 viewsFFC1

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:41 - Dec 15 by 18StoneOfHoop

Nevermind that FairyFookerCottager1... the burning question is how did your wee mob of fifty-something ordinary regular Cottager Joes (not Hugh,Tarquins and Jack Saynors) get on in The Shepherd and Flock?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Good post- a typical real, down to earth qpr comment
I bloody well enjoyed today on 23:51 - Dec 15 with 455 viewsjonno

I bloody well enjoyed today on 20:33 - Dec 15 by N12Hoop

Fulham were just happy to keep possession and run the clock down right from the start - never looked like even really trying to score until they went behind plus the keeper was dawdling about wasting time from the kick off. Looked very much to me like they came for a point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024