Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So are we going to sign a centre back this window? 18:08 - Jan 17 with 4141 viewsBasingstokeR

That isn't Tits Bramble please???

We seem to be linked with more midfielders by the day.

What happened to this lad?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4483003/Kurt-Zouma-75m-QPR-b
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
So are we going to sign a centre back this window? on 19:01 - Jan 17 with 4069 viewsHollowayRanger

we already have!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

So are we going to sign a centre back this window? on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 4055 viewsexiled_dictator

Tal Ben Haim; the chosen one.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

So are we going to sign a centre back this window? on 19:26 - Jan 17 with 4013 viewsbosh67

So are we going to sign a centre back this window? on 19:06 - Jan 17 by exiled_dictator

Tal Ben Haim; the chosen one.

We may laugh but since he's been playing we haven't lost!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

So are we going to sign a centre back this window? on 21:20 - Jan 17 with 3899 viewswombat

He looks a decent player as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

So are we going to sign a centre back this window? on 21:36 - Jan 17 with 3869 viewsbeeeater

I love the last comment on that page....August seems so long ago now and I believed all the hype about Hughes finishing in the top half of the league. This guy obviously knew he's stuff.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4483003/Kurt-Zouma-75m-QPR-b

" Mark hughes is spending like saudi wife in the harrods food hall. Its wild, he is in for any willing two-legged footballer. I can't believe he is gonna make all these signings work together as a team."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024