Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench 19:00 - Jan 29 with 2953 viewshoops_legend

Surely hehmer, ephraim would be better choice?
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:03 - Jan 29 with 2479 viewsJamie

Message to Tone I imagine.....
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:05 - Jan 29 with 2443 viewsrosseeles

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:03 - Jan 29 by Jamie

"We havent got any players tone...weve got 3 triffic keepers but not alot else"

(ignore the other 20 sqaud players mind)
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:05 - Jan 29 with 2436 viewsSuffolk

Rush goalies! Great idea.
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:07 - Jan 29 with 2418 viewsMatch82

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:03 - Jan 29 by Jamie

Strange decision if so. Let's hope that he doesn't intend on using any of the other players in the squad for the rest of the year.

Hang on, when do we have to register our "25"? That wasn't today was it?
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:08 - Jan 29 with 2401 viewsJamie

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:07 - Jan 29 by Match82

Strange decision if so. Let's hope that he doesn't intend on using any of the other players in the squad for the rest of the year.

Hang on, when do we have to register our "25"? That wasn't today was it?

Feb 1st
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:08 - Jan 29 with 2401 viewssuperhooper83

i believe the murphy is meant to be Mackie mate :)
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:11 - Jan 29 with 2368 viewsJamie

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:08 - Jan 29 by superhooper83

i believe the murphy is meant to be Mackie mate :)

To confirm it is correct that QPR have named two goalkeepers on the bench tonight vs Man City #QPRvMNC
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 2347 viewssuperhooper83

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:11 - Jan 29 by Jamie

To confirm it is correct that QPR have named two goalkeepers on the bench tonight vs Man City #QPRvMNC

lol then its #qpr FAIL! WTF is mackie?!?!?!
Login to get fewer ads

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:14 - Jan 29 with 2337 viewsrangerslee

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:11 - Jan 29 by Jamie

Should we read anything into that. Is Cesar on his way? Sky just confirmed 2 keepers on the bench.
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:14 - Jan 29 with 2330 viewsLimehouseR

Where is Mackie, then?
A mistake to let him go surely...
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:15 - Jan 29 with 2307 viewsTHEBUSH

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:14 - Jan 29 by LimehouseR

Where is Mackie, then?
A mistake to let him go surely...

The mystery deepens ?
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:17 - Jan 29 with 2291 viewssuperhooper83

qpr have just confirmed Mackie is ruled out with a back injury which is basically a load of bulshite. he's offski by the sounds of it.
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:17 - Jan 29 with 2284 viewsMedwayR

Mackie is out with a back injury, possibly picked up when hunched over a desk signing for Stoke

Poll: Who’s better?

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:22 - Jan 29 with 2232 viewsJamie

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:14 - Jan 29 by rangerslee

Should we read anything into that. Is Cesar on his way? Sky just confirmed 2 keepers on the bench.

"Look Tony mate, we're so low on players I've had to name 2 goalies on the bench. You've GOT to get these transfer deals tied up"

IMO.
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:22 - Jan 29 with 2228 viewsrosseeles

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:17 - Jan 29 by MedwayR

Mackie is out with a back injury, possibly picked up when hunched over a desk signing for Stoke

total cack, didnt have a back injury yesterday, didnt have training today...yet gets linked with a club and is injured...yeah whatever

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:23 - Jan 29 with 2216 viewsLimehouseR

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:17 - Jan 29 by MedwayR

Or from carrying the team this season?
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:28 - Jan 29 with 2176 viewsLimehouseR

"Harry is stirring things up at QPR. What would have annoyed him at MK Dons is that he gave certain players an opportunity and they simply didn't deliver. But you want your players to be unhappy at the moment, down at the bottom of the league..."

Yeah because that's great for morale.

Martin Keown talks a right load of bollocks sometimes.
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:30 - Jan 29 with 2158 viewsDaiHo0p

So everyone besides that 18 are not in HRs plans?
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:41 - Jan 29 with 2080 viewsMkPaul

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:23 - Jan 29 by LimehouseR

Or from carrying the team this season?

Or hurt it doing a headless chicken impersonation ?
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:43 - Jan 29 with 2059 viewsMatch82

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:30 - Jan 29 by DaiHo0p

So everyone besides that 18 are not in HRs plans?

Rightly or wrongly, that appears to be the message he's sending...
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 20:22 - Jan 29 with 2012 viewsderbyhoop

Could have picked Ehmer or Ephraim. Harry playing games with the board, I think.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 04:58 - Jan 30 with 1750 viewsBeaufort27

Funnily enough i remember him doing the exact same thing once when he was at Spurs. They interviewer after the match asked him about it and his response was something along the lines of "well we've got injuries, and look: i don't need all 7 substitutes. I coulda grabbed a kid but whats the point he wasn't going to get on the pitch so i brought (insert 3rd string keeper's name) instead"
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 07:15 - Jan 30 with 1657 viewsN12Hoop

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 19:22 - Jan 29 by Jamie

"Look Tony mate, we're so low on players I've had to name 2 goalies on the bench. You've GOT to get these transfer deals tied up"

IMO.

This is right i think. Presumably he thinks Tone doesn't see the programme where our squad list stretches further than any other team that we play. I'm sure there was a player or 2 amongst that lot that could have sat on the bench.
I'm trying to like Arry but his mind games annoy and he seems to think that he's smarter than everyone else. However, if he gets us out of this mess do I give a sh1t!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 08:08 - Jan 30 with 1602 viewshoops_legend

Ephraim is fast becoming a great random quiz question. Name the player who has been named in successive 25 man squads but rarely even made the bench!
Why would we have 2 keepers on bench on 08:42 - Jan 30 with 1544 viewsToast_R

Who gives a sh*t, Ephraim's not going be the answer against Man City now is he?

In Harry we trust.

He's done wonders so far stopping the rot so he deserves to be given the opportunity to see this through to the end.

It's sad to see a few of them go, Mackie in paticular, but sentiment gets you buggerall. He's been QPR's best find in years but everything comes to an end sometime.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024