Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please tell me 21:52 - Jan 29 with 5757 viewssuperhooper83

That wasn't Cesar waving goodbye at the end there too along with nelson ;-( we CANNOT afford to lose the best keeper in the world right now. I'm preying he's here by Thursday midnight!
Please tell me on 01:34 - Jan 30 with 1076 viewsrsonist

Real Madrid have just signed Diego Lopez to cover/challenge Casillas so that's one out the way.
Please tell me on 01:49 - Jan 30 with 1067 viewsNov77

Please tell me on 00:21 - Jan 30 by HollowayRanger

ah rob green would have saved that

wouldnt he?

ceaser motm v spurs
ceaser motm v wet spam
ceaser motm v man city (for me )

save near end as well deflected and he somehow stuck out a leg and stopped it

He was motm arsenal away too.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Please tell me on 07:21 - Jan 30 with 1017 viewsqprmick

Please tell me on 00:21 - Jan 30 by HollowayRanger

ah rob green would have saved that

wouldnt he?

ceaser motm v spurs
ceaser motm v wet spam
ceaser motm v man city (for me )

save near end as well deflected and he somehow stuck out a leg and stopped it

Did the work of 2 men there, shotstopper and defender clearing his lines, if only he could kick, but then Green can kick, into touch mostly.

Qprmick

Please tell me on 08:34 - Jan 30 with 942 viewsconnell10

Please tell me on 22:12 - Jan 29 by Jigsore

Doubt it (but you never know with Harry). Offers will come for him in the Summer if worst comes to worst anyway, especially after his amazing run of games recently, probably the best keeper we've ever had here.

Might be one of the only signings we make a profit on

nah sorry mate he aint better than big phil, he was imo the best we have had!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Please tell me on 09:35 - Jan 30 with 892 viewsrobith

He was just acknowledging everyone cheering his name
Please tell me on 09:51 - Jan 30 with 873 viewsM40R

Sorry to be a damp squib but although his shot stopping was first rate he was very dodgy on corners, especially in the first half. I though this at the time and it was confirmed on the Sky highlights. True the wind was very swirly but one flap dropped it at Lescott's feet 6 yds out. Hopefully he will now have more confidence.
Please tell me on 10:00 - Jan 30 with 856 viewsJonDoeman

Please tell me on 09:51 - Jan 30 by M40R

Sorry to be a damp squib but although his shot stopping was first rate he was very dodgy on corners, especially in the first half. I though this at the time and it was confirmed on the Sky highlights. True the wind was very swirly but one flap dropped it at Lescott's feet 6 yds out. Hopefully he will now have more confidence.

Yep, can't have everything eh!

It Is What It Is !!

Please tell me on 10:15 - Jan 30 with 832 viewshoof_hearted

We're not talking just a good shot stopper here. His punches are good and solid which makes up for not being tall like Hart and catching everything.

I'm plenty old enough to have watched Parkes fom behind the loft in his prime. He was huge and dominating but too huge to be fast enough to make the saves that Cesar makes. They are literally breathtaking. 2 or 3 times now I have been sighing at the goal I thought we had conceded when he flies across and saves it. Literally takes the breathe from the sigh and turns it into a gasp of amazement.

World number 1.
Login to get fewer ads

Please tell me on 10:31 - Jan 30 with 820 viewsHollowayRanger

Please tell me on 09:51 - Jan 30 by M40R

did you see the wind it was perfect for inswinging corners and city had the quality to curle them in with pace ceaser did well just to keep them out it was gutting that come 2nd half the conditions wind and rain both eased up and made life easy for hart

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Please tell me on 10:32 - Jan 30 with 819 viewsLewes_r

Basically he is way too good for us. I mean WAY too good

Still scraching my head as to how we got him. He did lose form after the car crash but has found it again. He has a decent 8 years ahead of him too potentially.

I suppose we are just waiting for a catch somewhere as he is the antithesis of Green . Superb game winner

Hang on to him till the summer and id be happy

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024