Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Samba is a big black man 00:51 - Feb 1 with 4798 viewsInglesio

I remember when the Blackburn fans started singing this when he equalised against us last year.......who's gonna start it off on saturday

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/blackburn_rovers-chants/chris-samba-is-a-b
Chris Samba is a big black man on 00:52 - Feb 1 with 4786 viewsTacticalR

Well, we've all been crying out for a big man at the back. I know I have.

Air hostess clique

Chris Samba is a big black man on 00:59 - Feb 1 with 4760 viewsGetMeRangers

And slightly less controversial lyrics
http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/blackburn_rovers-chants/chris-samba-2/
Chris Samba is a big big man
Chris Samba is a big black man on 01:00 - Feb 1 with 4754 viewsbrewers_hoop

Beam me up Scotty. Let's not sink to their level eh? Got ot be a song whe can sing about having two Sambas to La Bamba? Far too much beer to formulate one at this stage.
Chris Samba is a big black man on 01:00 - Feb 1 with 4753 viewsInglesio

Chris Samba is a big black man on 00:59 - Feb 1 by GetMeRangers

And slightly less controversial lyrics
http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/blackburn_rovers-chants/chris-samba-2/
Chris Samba is a big big man

That's when he's at a southern team instead of a northern one......ingenious change to the lyrics
Chris Samba is a big black man on 01:04 - Feb 1 with 4748 views18StoneOfHoop

That seems to me an old skool,even antideluvian, 1950's Bernard Mannningesque/Pomanjou type style chant from tut Rovers..'ee he's big and he's black,like..ho ho'
Much prefer "What's that coming over Clint Hill, is it Chris Samba? is it Chris Samba (he's a monster! He's a monster!) "
After all that's what HR called him and this chant was originally suggested by a dot.org.poster.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chris Samba is a big black man on 07:59 - Feb 1 with 4592 viewsAgedR

Chris Samba is a big black man on 01:04 - Feb 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

That seems to me an old skool,even antideluvian, 1950's Bernard Mannningesque/Pomanjou type style chant from tut Rovers..'ee he's big and he's black,like..ho ho'
Much prefer "What's that coming over Clint Hill, is it Chris Samba? is it Chris Samba (he's a monster! He's a monster!) "
After all that's what HR called him and this chant was originally suggested by a dot.org.poster.

"What's that coming over Clint Hill..."?

.....not entirely sure about that one

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Chris Samba is a big black man on 08:04 - Feb 1 with 4562 views18StoneOfHoop

Chris Samba is a big black man on 07:59 - Feb 1 by AgedR

"What's that coming over Clint Hill..."?

.....not entirely sure about that one

I totally missed that connotation first time out! [laugh]

Well it makes a change from the old spit-roasting a poor pissed teenage tart at the Travelodge as a form of team-bonding I s'pose.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chris Samba is a big black man on 08:41 - Feb 1 with 4479 viewssimmo

His first name is a saint
His last name is a dance
Even though he's born there
He doesnt play for France
He'll beat you in the air
He'll shoulder barge your soul
And if you do get past him
You''ll pay a painful toll

SAMBA *clapclapclap* SAMBA *clapclapclap*

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Samba is a big black man on 08:56 - Feb 1 with 4435 viewsantoknee64

Chris Samba is a big black man on 01:04 - Feb 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

This is quality and simples to those who like a wee dram or two before the game,hope to god sombody in P-block starts this one off tomorrow.
" Song sheets everyone "
Chris Samba is a big black man on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 4356 viewsHunterhoop

Chris Samba is a big black man on 08:56 - Feb 1 by antoknee64

This is quality and simples to those who like a wee dram or two before the game,hope to god sombody in P-block starts this one off tomorrow.
" Song sheets everyone "

We can't sing "What's that coming over Clint Hill, is it Chris Samba, is it Chris Samba"

Does no one else see the innuedo and other connotation of that line?! Don't think Clint will be impressed.

I think we need to stick with, "What's that coming over the hill..." or "What's that smashing through the ball...." or something like that.
Chris Samba is a big black man on 10:18 - Feb 1 with 4344 viewsPeterHucker

surely we should sing "Samba, Chris Samba" to the tune of Bamba, La Bamba.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024