Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
was JC still in charge? 17:46 - Feb 2 with 5508 viewssweetcorn

what changed? answers on a postage stamp.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

was JC still in charge? on 17:49 - Feb 2 with 2765 viewsDaleFan7

Think a postage stamp would be too big! Looks like we will have to wait for summer for any real changes.
was JC still in charge? on 17:49 - Feb 2 with 2755 viewsolympicdale

expectations.......unrealistic

Life is a game of fate.

was JC still in charge? on 17:51 - Feb 2 with 2724 viewssweetcorn

was JC still in charge? on 17:49 - Feb 2 by olympicdale

i am being realistic. but today was a carbon copy to how jc setsout and the team met the same problems, with more useless lumps forward to dele who cant win a thing, lack of real width and another red.

was JC still in charge? on 17:52 - Feb 2 with 2721 viewssweetcorn

was JC still in charge? on 17:49 - Feb 2 by olympicdale

i am being realistic. but today was a carbon copy to how jc setsout and the team met the same problems, with more useless lumps forward to dele who cant win a thing, lack of real width and another red.

was JC still in charge? on 17:52 - Feb 2 with 2719 views442Dale

Performance-wise not a great deal, but subtle things around it.

Subs made at the right time and changing things.
Players receiving constant encouragement from a cheerful dugout.
Lack of whining at every decision, though some were contested it was in a reasonable way.
Donnelly contributed and McIntyre had his best game for months.
The crowd weren't as detached from the team.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

was JC still in charge? on 17:53 - Feb 2 with 2702 viewsolympicdale

was JC still in charge? on 17:51 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

if you want instant success go off to the Etihad or whatnot, Hill is building foundations at this club, its not going to click in to place after one bloody week, 'ave a word with yourself good lord.

Life is a game of fate.

was JC still in charge? on 17:57 - Feb 2 with 2665 viewssweetcorn

was JC still in charge? on 17:53 - Feb 2 by olympicdale

if you want instant success go off to the Etihad or whatnot, Hill is building foundations at this club, its not going to click in to place after one bloody week, 'ave a word with yourself good lord.

who said instant success. your putting words in peoples mouths. but i expected maybe something different, there was still dissent shown on the pitch with pointless fouls, like the bookin your man grimes got. but still hes reformed right?

today was what id have expected from a jc performance.

on another note. was cav injured?

was JC still in charge? on 17:58 - Feb 2 with 2652 viewsRAFC1907

was JC still in charge? on 17:51 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

What game was you watching???

Rochdale deserved the win today.

Poll: Bottomley...

Login to get fewer ads

was JC still in charge? on 18:02 - Feb 2 with 2618 viewsolympicdale

was JC still in charge? on 17:57 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

who said instant success. your putting words in peoples mouths. but i expected maybe something different, there was still dissent shown on the pitch with pointless fouls, like the bookin your man grimes got. but still hes reformed right?

today was what id have expected from a jc performance.

on another note. was cav injured?

as has been said the subtle differences made a difference today, Grimes had the wrong boots on today just wasn't working for him, you must be delighted when he has a poor game, how petty.

Life is a game of fate.

was JC still in charge? on 18:02 - Feb 2 with 2623 viewssweetcorn

was JC still in charge? on 17:58 - Feb 2 by RAFC1907

What game was you watching???

Rochdale deserved the win today.

you serious. chesterfield dominated the first half. we had a good last 30. i'd say a draw was fair, but if anyone deserved the game i'd give it chesterfield.

was JC still in charge? on 18:04 - Feb 2 with 2597 viewssweetcorn

was JC still in charge? on 18:02 - Feb 2 by olympicdale

as has been said the subtle differences made a difference today, Grimes had the wrong boots on today just wasn't working for him, you must be delighted when he has a poor game, how petty.

no, not at all, i want him to play well, but his temperment is appalling. i only find it funny as you made him out as some reformed character.

was JC still in charge? on 18:05 - Feb 2 with 2593 viewssweetcorn

was JC still in charge? on 18:02 - Feb 2 by olympicdale

no, not at all, i want him to play well, but his temperment is appalling. i only find it funny as you made him out as some reformed character.

was JC still in charge? on 18:06 - Feb 2 with 2591 viewsboromat

There were more bums in seats. Rochdale played with intent and always looked like they could get something from the game. Obviously we're not going to be 'footballing teams to death' straight away! Looking forward to see how we progress now and how Hill sorts out the discipline. More loan signings to come and then an overhaul in the summer.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

was JC still in charge? on 18:10 - Feb 2 with 2561 viewsolympicdale

was JC still in charge? on 18:04 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

I like Grimes, I think he is our most technical player yes, I didn't see him being petty today, more frustrated with himself if anything. I find it funny that you seem obsessed in finding faults in his game to come on here and play the "i told you" card.

Life is a game of fate.

was JC still in charge? on 18:16 - Feb 2 with 2530 viewsR17ALE

No. Keith Hill was in charge and it showed.

Under JC, we would have been 3 down again at Half Time. But this team kept its shape, discipline and game plan and as a result were always in with a chance of nicking something which we did against a decent Chesterfield outfit.

There was also a much more positive vibe about the place. This was never going to happen under JC, because the fan base, as a whole, simply didn't like the man.

There were also around 800 extra paying home supporters probably worth an extra £10,000 to the club as the loan market is about to open.

We could very nearly have snatched all 3 points but for a woeful miss.

I could go on, but I've used up several stamps already.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

was JC still in charge? on 18:16 - Feb 2 with 2524 viewsRAFC1907

was JC still in charge? on 18:02 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

you serious. chesterfield dominated the first half. we had a good last 30. i'd say a draw was fair, but if anyone deserved the game i'd give it chesterfield.

Chesterfield were brighter for the first 15 minutes, we came into the game after the scrappy start, created just as many chances towards end of first half.

After the break again they started brightly, but you look at the chances after the Grant wonderstrike, Grant over the Sandy and BBM at the end, I dont recall Chesterfield having 2 clear cuts like that.

Tutte was awful, he dwells on the ball, he could have played Haworth in and went the other way, hes done that a few times this season.

was JC still in charge? on 18:18 - Feb 2 with 2499 viewsR17ALE

was JC still in charge? on 18:16 - Feb 2 by RAFC1907

Chesterfield were brighter for the first 15 minutes, we came into the game after the scrappy start, created just as many chances towards end of first half.

After the break again they started brightly, but you look at the chances after the Grant wonderstrike, Grant over the Sandy and BBM at the end, I dont recall Chesterfield having 2 clear cuts like that.

Tutte was awful, he dwells on the ball, he could have played Haworth in and went the other way, hes done that a few times this season.

And Donnelly blazed over from about 6 yards.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

was JC still in charge? on 18:18 - Feb 2 with 2497 viewsAtThePeake

We had a winger on for the last 20 minutes... That was a slight change.

At the end of the day Sweetcorn, these are Coleman's players. Coleman didn't change much when he came in for Eyre last season, cause he had Eyre's players. The problem came when he had a full 12 months to change things and we were still poor.

Hill has had two games, and has only managed to bring in 2 or 3 of his own players.

Tangled up in blue.

was JC still in charge? on 18:18 - Feb 2 with 2498 viewsYorkshire_Dale

.....I presume you mean the red card?
was JC still in charge? on 18:22 - Feb 2 with 2465 viewsolympicdale

was JC still in charge? on 18:16 - Feb 2 by R17ALE

No. Keith Hill was in charge and it showed.

Under JC, we would have been 3 down again at Half Time. But this team kept its shape, discipline and game plan and as a result were always in with a chance of nicking something which we did against a decent Chesterfield outfit.

There was also a much more positive vibe about the place. This was never going to happen under JC, because the fan base, as a whole, simply didn't like the man.

There were also around 800 extra paying home supporters probably worth an extra £10,000 to the club as the loan market is about to open.

We could very nearly have snatched all 3 points but for a woeful miss.

I could go on, but I've used up several stamps already.

Exactly right. The over all feel of the WMG felt so much more positive before the game. Hill has always known how to change a game, one of the many things JC seemed incapable of doing, and Hill as always. made the significant changes at the right time, Howard an Donnelly gave us much needed pace.

Life is a game of fate.

was JC still in charge? on 18:26 - Feb 2 with 2432 viewsSalwaDale

I enjoyed the game today and was entertained. I didn't get frustrated by our players diving, whinging and rolling round.

To be quite honest, being entertained is all I want.

TBBT

was JC still in charge? on 18:28 - Feb 2 with 2414 viewsRAFC1907

http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/football.html

Stats from the game today just for you Sweetcorn, like a few people say, had Coleman been in charge we would of been 3 down with no idea, today we showed spirit, determination and willingness to get a result.

KEITH HILLS BARMY ARMY

was JC still in charge? on 18:28 - Feb 2 with 2414 viewsNinco

Give the man a chance for f**ks sake. He's only just taken over and has all Coleman's players. It's not like managing a team on Football Manager 13. Success takes time. Don't forget that there was a hell of a breeze out there today making it difficult to control the ball,
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
was JC still in charge? on 18:29 - Feb 2 with 2403 views442Dale

was JC still in charge? on 18:26 - Feb 2 by SalwaDale

I enjoyed the game today and was entertained. I didn't get frustrated by our players diving, whinging and rolling round.

To be quite honest, being entertained is all I want.

Yeah. It was actually a good game of football, one which the neutral will have enjoyed too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

was JC still in charge? on 18:30 - Feb 2 with 2396 viewsRAFC1907

was JC still in charge? on 18:28 - Feb 2 by Ninco

Give the man a chance for f**ks sake. He's only just taken over and has all Coleman's players. It's not like managing a team on Football Manager 13. Success takes time. Don't forget that there was a hell of a breeze out there today making it difficult to control the ball,
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Yes agree here, aswell as a Chesterfield players hand dragging the ball back infront of everybody at one point, but yet again the ref the only person in the ground, failed to see it when we attacking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024