Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reg Presley RIP 12:36 - Feb 5 with 1100 viewsTheBlob

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/9848986/The-Troggs-singer-Re

Co wrote the immortal....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Reg Presley RIP on 12:40 - Feb 5 with 1088 viewsA40Bosh

Any time I used to hear his name mentioned when I was growing up I thought it sounded like he was an Elvis impersonator or something, as the name "Reg" is just not rock n roll.

RIP.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Reg Presley RIP on 12:42 - Feb 5 with 1085 viewsMetallica_Hoop

RIP

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Reg Presley RIP on 14:09 - Feb 5 with 1045 viewsMonahoop

Not one of my favourite bands/musicians from the 60's, but Wild Thing was a fairly iconic song, inspiring many schoolboy bands in the 60's/70's. At least all the bands at my school covered it. There became a competition to see who could do the best rendition of it. It's simplicity means it is still played by bands both big and small to this day.

RIP.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Reg Presley RIP on 17:41 - Feb 5 with 1001 viewsted_hendrix

Thing is you see when Wild Thing was released and you heard It for the first time in the Sixties It was just another one of those awesome records that blew you away, there's nothing to It just the three chords of A, D and E but it crashed into you're ear drums and took over, that don't seem to happen nowaday's not for me anyway, we was very lucky to have the music of the Sixties.

Have a good kip Reg.

You make everything groovy, wild thing

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Reg Presley RIP on 18:03 - Feb 5 with 993 viewssoupandhoop

Reg Presley RIP on 17:41 - Feb 5 by ted_hendrix

Thing is you see when Wild Thing was released and you heard It for the first time in the Sixties It was just another one of those awesome records that blew you away, there's nothing to It just the three chords of A, D and E but it crashed into you're ear drums and took over, that don't seem to happen nowaday's not for me anyway, we was very lucky to have the music of the Sixties.

Have a good kip Reg.

You make everything groovy, wild thing

prefered g c d meself
Reg Presley RIP on 18:36 - Feb 5 with 981 viewsHamtuneR

Reg didn't co-write Wild Thing. It was solely written by John Voight's brother Chip Taylor.
Reg Presley RIP on 19:46 - Feb 5 with 966 viewsthemodfather

Reg Presley RIP on 18:36 - Feb 5 by HamtuneR

Reg didn't co-write Wild Thing. It was solely written by John Voight's brother Chip Taylor.

i'm sure it was mr reg presley who invented a type of fog light for airstrips!!
another claim to fame...RIP.
Reg Presley RIP on 19:50 - Feb 5 with 965 viewsTheBlob

Reg Presley RIP on 18:36 - Feb 5 by HamtuneR

That's right,my mistake.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Reg Presley RIP on 20:19 - Feb 5 with 953 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Plus The Troggs legendary lost tape.A fun listen.
'Put some fairy dust over the bastard!'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024