Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
german fans are embarrasing they are like fcKøbenhavn 20:22 - Feb 19 with 2452 viewsLilleFlue

Imagine grown men singing lalalala laaa lålålå lååå while jumping around..
german fans are embarrasing they are like fcKøbenhavn on 09:06 - Feb 20 with 2408 viewsRogueTrooper

But they pay less than us and are allowed to drink, smoke fags stand up in most of their grounds. I spent 16 years in Germany and have to say watching Armenia Bielefeld, then later Borrisia Monchengladbach live was awesome, Away days to St Pauli is a must on every football fans "to do" list

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

german fans are embarrasing they are like fcKøbenhavn on 16:51 - Feb 22 with 2327 viewsUglySwan

What does Se' Germans have to do with FC København ?.. You must be a Brøndby fan to make such a stupid statement !! since the BIF fans are some of the dumbest in all of Denmark including our inhabitated islands ....

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

german fans are embarrasing they are like fcKøbenhavn on 15:10 - Feb 24 with 2290 viewsAdmire

german fans are embarrasing they are like fcKøbenhavn on 16:51 - Feb 22 by UglySwan

What does Se' Germans have to do with FC København ?.. You must be a Brøndby fan to make such a stupid statement !! since the BIF fans are some of the dumbest in all of Denmark including our inhabitated islands ....

God.....I wish I could ban most of my countrymen. Why do my fellow danes decide that they way they should perform on a new message board is to fill the board with irrelevant threads with references that only danes understand

german fans are embarrasing they are like fcKøbenhavn on 16:23 - Feb 25 with 2240 viewsToby94

Are you jealous on our fan culture? That's called support!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024