Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nows the time to get kids in 15:23 - Feb 27 with 1081 viewsRAFC1907

Before you start with 'they wont want to come and watch crap' etc besides last night I have been pleased with the level of performances since the king's return.

With the days brighter by 6pm, now would be a good time to get the kids through the turnstiles, so that when season is over, and they have nothing to do on a Saturday, they can not wait for the new season to start.

I found out that Oldham sell an under 16s season ticket for under £20 for the enitre season, when you look at their attendances, my guess is thats the reason why they average 3500 most home games.

Under 2000 fans again last night for us...

The club must act now.

Poll: Bottomley...

Nows the time to get kids in on 15:37 - Feb 27 with 1056 viewsjudd

But Oldham can barely afford shirts.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nows the time to get kids in on 15:52 - Feb 27 with 1023 views442Dale

A few weeks ago people posted about possibly doing something for the Accrington game. Looking at the crowd, maybe this was a missed opportunity to capitalise and retain fans who had returned.

From the Trust meeting with the club at the end of January:

"The club would hope that Team Rochdale does still exist and fans can feel part of this again in the coming months. They are looking at possible initiatives between now and the end of the season to improve crowds, and then to carry that over into the summer with season tickets."

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nows the time to get kids in on 15:53 - Feb 27 with 1020 viewsMilnDale

I really hope the club look at the price of admission for kids for next season. My son who is now 8 has had a free season ticket for the last 3 years (under 7’s get one free with an adult season ticket)
The price then goes from free to about £80 once they go past the age of 7. £80 on top of the price of my season ticket may just push the total cost too far and I may not renew.
I don’t think kids who go with a full paying adult (or perhaps under 16’s in general) should pay more than a quid per game. As the price of admission goes up and up, I can only see attendances (especially for kids) going the other way. We need to be looking to the future and to try to get as many kids as possible through the gates now so that they are still coming back 5, 10, 15 years later.
Nows the time to get kids in on 16:04 - Feb 27 with 999 viewsolympicdale

Are you Chris Beech in disguise. Why put the kids in, introduce em gradually not all at once, that wont do their confidence any good.

Life is a game of fate.

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:13 - Feb 27 with 988 viewsjudd

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:04 - Feb 27 by olympicdale

Are you Chris Beech in disguise. Why put the kids in, introduce em gradually not all at once, that wont do their confidence any good.

I think he's talking about the crowd, tbf.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 981 viewsdale1968

Totally Agree.
With around 8500 spare seats available per game Kids/OAP S T's dirt cheap is a great idea.
Boost Matchday atmosphere catering etc:

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:22 - Feb 27 with 962 viewsPDIDDY

The Cyril smith stand would be choc a block

Gissa job

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:22 - Feb 27 with 963 viewsPDIDDY

The Cyril smith stand would be choc a block

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:30 - Feb 27 with 953 viewsolympicdale

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:13 - Feb 27 by judd

I think he's talking about the crowd, tbf.

I think there has been more appearances from the first team throughout the local schools since Hills arrived, seem to hear alot about it on Twitter, the Wycombe game might be a good one to try promote all under 16's free or something.

Life is a game of fate.

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:38 - Feb 27 with 944 viewsolympicdale

Thats what that whole inside out programme was saying, the cost nowadays is pricing a lot of people, not just the younger generation, out of the stands, an for a club our size its criminal, we need to double our efforts to get the kids in, cause theyre the future fan base. It was interesting to hear that in Germany they almost have a social obligation towards the younger fans and the students to give them good affordable prices to get them coming back.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Nows the time to get kids in on 17:19 - Feb 27 with 896 views442Dale

Nows the time to get kids in on 16:30 - Feb 27 by olympicdale

I think there has been more appearances from the first team throughout the local schools since Hills arrived, seem to hear alot about it on Twitter, the Wycombe game might be a good one to try promote all under 16's free or something.

To be fair, the players were excellent with school and community work while Coleman was here. Glowing reports about their involvement.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nows the time to get kids in on 22:58 - Feb 27 with 745 viewsboromat

Primary school kids should be free with a paying adult. (Don't want kids running around unattended!)

Secondary school kids should be able to get in dirt cheap £5 or £50 season ticket.

U19s or Students should get in for concession prices.

I think group deals could work well buy four adult tickets get a free half time pint each.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024