Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Sandra... 13:08 - Mar 2 with 1945 viewsmygeneration

... fancy a few days in Dubai go on a shopping spree have a few romantic meals by the swimming pool.

You don't want to be surrounded by a load of football players? Don't be daft we won't stay in the same hotel as them! I'll do a bit of training with them in the morning and then you and me have got the rest of the day free to do what they like. The lazy ferkers can do a bit of bonding in the bar lol! Basically free holiday for us all expenses paid... and we won't be staying at the Premier Inn Dubai that's for sure.

Won't the Club question that? Sandra, I told you this lot are a rite load of idiots. Don't know anything about football. Being conned rite left and centre and are so stupid they don't even know it. You should see the wages and contracts some of these players have. Still as they say one born every minute.

Now where did I put my speedos...
Hey Sandra... on 13:19 - Mar 2 with 1924 viewspeejaybee

Aaah,A realist.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Hey Sandra... on 13:27 - Mar 2 with 1906 viewsKingy27

When I read this post about Dubai, the first thing I thought was what the f*ck was the manager doing? An hour an a half. No wonder he brought his missus. Harry is taking the piss as much as some of the players are. I bet he's on a fortune.
Absolute f*cking joke.
Hey Sandra... on 13:38 - Mar 2 with 1886 viewsTrance_Trousers

Cheers H

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024