Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 more games of watching Adel 17:25 - Mar 16 with 7429 viewsmakaveli1882

4 more games of watching Adel unless your planning to do any of the away games, not worried about the others, hope our fans appreciate that over the next two months rather than post silly threads about not needing him in the team!

Disaster day

season ticket sales and prices will be interesting
4 more games of watching Adel on 17:31 - Mar 16 with 3710 viewsPommyhoop

Exactly..Best football song sung this year? ' Taarabt's too good for you ' sung by
West Ham to us!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 3674 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I love that guy will be truly missed. He brings back such good memories

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:36 - Mar 16 with 3637 viewsNov77

Since the day of the takeover, no one player has done more for this club.
Today you could hear the villa fans shi**ing themselves every time he started running at them.
Between Zamora going off and adel coming on we had no goal threat AT ALL, we couldn't retain posession. We were being totally outplayed.
Suddenly we had a player who was at the heart of everything. Running at the defence, playing slide rule passes.
That ten page thread this week about being sooooo much better without adel was a joke.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 3615 viewspaulparker

I think he may stay
Adel loves the club and I think he enjoys being "the" main man in a team,
can't see him at any other club in England and I think TF needs to make him a big contact offer to stay,
QPR is all about players like Adel & that's what makes us stand out from the other 91 clubs in the league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:42 - Mar 16 with 3589 viewsSpiritofGregory

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:36 - Mar 16 by Nov77

Today you could hear the villa fans shi**ing themselves every time he started running at them.
Between Zamora going off and adel coming on we had no goal threat AT ALL, we couldn't retain posession. We were being totally outplayed.
Suddenly we had a player who was at the heart of everything. Running at the defence, playing slide rule passes.
That ten page thread this week about being sooooo much better without adel was a joke.

Did he score - NO
Did we win - NO

In fact the selfish git didn't choose the easy pass yet again. There were 4 players in the box screaming for the pass and he chose to go it alone.

Granted he was great in the championship but that was the championship don't confuse it with the Premier league. He is nothing in the Premier League. He is and will continue to be, too selfish.

I long to have a team full of team players with character.

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:44 - Mar 16 with 3583 viewsNov77

I long to have a club without 'fans' like you.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:44 - Mar 16 with 3576 viewsPommyhoop

+ 1
He must've been injured.Only an idiot would think we are a better team without him.Forget all that bllx about him HAVING to have the ball or the team Having to set everything through him .He is just our best player end of..

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:48 - Mar 16 with 3551 viewsPommyhoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:42 - Mar 16 by SpiritofGregory

Did he score - NO
Did we win - NO

In fact the selfish git didn't choose the easy pass yet again. There were 4 players in the box screaming for the pass and he chose to go it alone.

Granted he was great in the championship but that was the championship don't confuse it with the Premier league. He is nothing in the Premier League. He is and will continue to be, too selfish.

''I long to have a team full of team players with character.''
Like the 'Wonderland' fella.That Sunderland fella who posted last week had it right.

Login to get fewer ads

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:52 - Mar 16 with 3519 viewsrrrspricey

Sog, why dont you do one and go and be a scum fan. Never before have i had the misfortune do have to read such negative drivel.

Consider yourself ignored.

On the plus side, in some shiyte brummy boozer watching Wales take it to England, downside, boozers full of england supporting brummies who im mostly managing to pi$$ off
4 more games of watching Adel on 18:00 - Mar 16 with 3477 viewscheeseydane

Did he score - NO
Did we win - NO

Dude, you know everyone is down this evening, so why the 'WUM' act?

Its not necessary.

If íts your true opinion , then fine, but appreciate its maybe provocative today, and take a backseat, instead of getting off on it, which is the opinion you give out.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:23 - Mar 16 with 3379 viewsTW_R

Did he score - NO
Did we win - NO

Were we losing when he came on - YES
Did he make a significant difference when he came on - YES

The "selfish git" as you call him single handedly turned the 2nd half on it's head when we were losing and looking likely to concede more. Or are you blaming him for our poor defence too?

He may be a selfish git, but it's better than being a clueless git like you.
4 more games of watching Adel on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 3351 viewsted_hendrix

That's a pretty accurate post.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 3345 viewshoopstilidie

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:30 - Mar 16 by ted_hendrix

That's a pretty accurate post.

Exactly.

Plus I tend not to say exactly what I think of the troll SOG, what with it being a woman apparently.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 3330 viewsTheBlob

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:33 - Mar 16 by hoopstilidie

Exactly.

Plus I tend not to say exactly what I think of the troll SOG, what with it being a woman apparently.

Not Clare Balding yet again?

It just illustrates that mediocrity loves mediocrity.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 3327 viewsShotKneesHoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 18:00 - Mar 16 by cheeseydane

Dude, you know everyone is down this evening, so why the 'WUM' act?

Its not necessary.

If íts your true opinion , then fine, but appreciate its maybe provocative today, and take a backseat, instead of getting off on it, which is the opinion you give out.

FMG, where you you sitting? I was in the North Stand and saw a master class from him . Villa fans shat themselves every time he had the ball. I told my grandson "you' ve just watched a genius" - shame he wasn't on long enough. I'm still buzzing on the train home about what I've seen . Up there with Stan and Rodders, with the same faults, just needs a good manager to sort him.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:39 - Mar 16 with 3299 viewsPommyhoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:35 - Mar 16 by ShotKneesHoop

FMG, where you you sitting? I was in the North Stand and saw a master class from him . Villa fans shat themselves every time he had the ball. I told my grandson "you' ve just watched a genius" - shame he wasn't on long enough. I'm still buzzing on the train home about what I've seen . Up there with Stan and Rodders, with the same faults, just needs a good manager to sort him.

Yup .I saw Stan and he is the man for me .I didnt see Rodney so Stan edges it for me. But Adel is definately this generations Stanley Bowles. Enjoy him while you can folks..

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 3268 viewsTHEBUSH

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:32 - Mar 16 by RANGERS4EVER

I love that guy will be truly missed. He brings back such good memories

Where's he going, ain't heard anything about him leaving ?
4 more games of watching Adel on 21:06 - Mar 16 with 3159 viewsAgedR

Agreed, the way he brought down the ball over his shoulder and spun through the midfield was amazing.

Just a shame that we couldn't stem their head of steam. We rely on Zamora and, if he can only do 45 minutes, Betty would seem to me a more like for like replacement. Adel should be on from the start mind

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

4 more games of watching Adel on 21:11 - Mar 16 with 3152 viewsdodge_stoke_r

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:46 - Mar 16 by THEBUSH

Where's he going, ain't heard anything about him leaving ?

Im not so sure that he will be on his way but not necessary for the same reasons as SoG. Although there is no doubting his ability, I dont think he performs at the top end of his game consistantly enough for a big club to come in for him. Lets be honest, the reason we are down at the bottom i because the majority of our players have under performed massively all season. Adel included.
4 more games of watching Adel on 22:10 - Mar 16 with 3081 viewswombat

4 more games of watching Adel on 21:11 - Mar 16 by dodge_stoke_r

Im not so sure that he will be on his way but not necessary for the same reasons as SoG. Although there is no doubting his ability, I dont think he performs at the top end of his game consistantly enough for a big club to come in for him. Lets be honest, the reason we are down at the bottom i because the majority of our players have under performed massively all season. Adel included.

Adel was very close to putting remy in with the sort of ball remy needs but rarely gets in our team to level things up , the ball clipped the back of the defenders heel and that was it . As a 46 bloke I'd be gutted if Adel was allowed to leave during the close season , one player who in recent years I'd pay the entrance money alone to see play , when on song truelly a great player and he does have a good understanding on how remy plays something the rest of the team don't and will prob never have in Remys short time with us

Poll: which is your favouite foot

4 more games of watching Adel on 22:58 - Mar 16 with 3031 viewsRangersAreBack

It's little wonder that players such as Bosingwa run off the pitch without acknowledging supporters when there are so many mugs seduced by the odd nutmeg and party piece.

Adel has done next to nothing in 2 seasons of Premier League football. He is not fit to lace Stan's boots.
4 more games of watching Adel on 23:06 - Mar 16 with 3002 viewsAntti_Heinola

Did he score - NO
Did we win - NO

Selfish? F365 showed how, taking out set piece deliveries, only 8 players in the whole Premier League have made more chances for team-mates this season. Selfish? He's delivered more for this team than anyone else who has been at the club for the last 4 years. Bailing us out of relegation scraps and winning us leagues.

But it's not really worth arguing about, because nothing you can say will ever take away my pleasure in watching Taarabt, or take away the many, many superb memories he's given me. Players like him are so few and far between and they are the reason why I love football. If you don't think he has character after the numerous times he's stepped up to the plate for us over the years, I don't think you really understand what the term means.

Bare bones.

4 more games of watching Adel on 23:12 - Mar 16 with 2987 viewspaulparker

4 more games of watching Adel on 22:58 - Mar 16 by RangersAreBack

It's little wonder that players such as Bosingwa run off the pitch without acknowledging supporters when there are so many mugs seduced by the odd nutmeg and party piece.

Adel has done next to nothing in 2 seasons of Premier League football. He is not fit to lace Stan's boots.

yeah he is cack !!!
whatever , the bloke saved our skin last year against Arse & spuds also ran the show against wolves away
this year played on his own against Chelsea & city , almost got us a point against west ham when hughes left him on the bench
oh and he single handily won the game against Fulham
yeah apart from that toilet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

4 more games of watching Adel on 23:27 - Mar 16 with 2959 viewsQPR1882

4 more games of watching Adel on 23:06 - Mar 16 by Antti_Heinola

Selfish? F365 showed how, taking out set piece deliveries, only 8 players in the whole Premier League have made more chances for team-mates this season. Selfish? He's delivered more for this team than anyone else who has been at the club for the last 4 years. Bailing us out of relegation scraps and winning us leagues.

But it's not really worth arguing about, because nothing you can say will ever take away my pleasure in watching Taarabt, or take away the many, many superb memories he's given me. Players like him are so few and far between and they are the reason why I love football. If you don't think he has character after the numerous times he's stepped up to the plate for us over the years, I don't think you really understand what the term means.

Bailing us out of relegation scraps and winning us leagues.

That Paddy Kenny was a good player, he won fans and players player of the year didn't he ?
4 more games of watching Adel on 23:45 - Mar 16 with 2933 viewsyankranger

4 more games of watching Adel on 22:58 - Mar 16 by RangersAreBack

To say he has done next to nothing is an absurd comment. We will be much worse off when he leaves us. Prepared to be depressed when he shines elsewhere. Many of his moments of selfishness were because he"s lacked quality around him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024