Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. 13:57 - Mar 19 with 2069 viewsBeds_Ranger

Make it go away, please.
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 14:15 - Mar 19 with 2050 viewsFDC

https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 1992 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

NorthernR - please stop this fücking annoying thing from appearing! This is the last bastion of pop-up free sites, don't let us all down with this shît now mate!
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 1964 viewswombat

That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 18:40 - Mar 19 by Pablo_Hoopsta

NorthernR - please stop this fücking annoying thing from appearing! This is the last bastion of pop-up free sites, don't let us all down with this shît now mate!

Fecking annoying using an ipad and trying to use this site now these are appearing

Poll: which is your favouite foot

That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 21:59 - Mar 19 with 1932 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 20:19 - Mar 19 by wombat

Fecking annoying using an ipad and trying to use this site now these are appearing

My problem exactly!
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 22:39 - Mar 19 with 1899 viewsNorthernr

I haven't even seen this - more details please.
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 23:26 - Mar 19 with 1866 viewsmichael67

I have chrome plus ad block thingy. Cant see a thing. Maybe Clive has the same thing.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 23:49 - Mar 19 with 1852 viewsNorthernr

Ok investigated, its an issue with IPads only, apparently now fixed. Let me know if it continues.
That f*cking OZ advert at the bottom of the page. on 09:01 - Mar 20 with 1809 viewsmichael67

nt
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024