Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amaturish 17:03 - Apr 27 with 2948 viewswindowsbug

Why are we letting Plymouth take a bow.
Insulted to say the least.
Amaturish on 22:32 - Apr 27 with 2627 viewsmikehunt

No! Not bothered by that or the pitch invasion per se, so long as it isn't malicious or disruptive. It's an outpouring of joy. I wish we'd had more occasions to do that sort of thing.
What did get me though was that we told them if they came on the pitch the team would not come out to see them. And what happens.....? What's the point of issuing the threat if we are not going to go through with it. How are people going to learn otherwise?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Amaturish on 22:53 - Apr 27 with 2555 views_dezzy

I was not bothered by pitch invasion, in fact if we was playing away and it was last game of the season and we had a chance of going down, i'd be disapointed if our young uns didnt run on after we had stayed up

KHBA

Amaturish on 23:04 - Apr 27 with 2529 views442Dale

Amaturish on 22:53 - Apr 27 by _dezzy

I was not bothered by pitch invasion, in fact if we was playing away and it was last game of the season and we had a chance of going down, i'd be disapointed if our young uns didnt run on after we had stayed up

But it was so tinpot. They didn't just escape, they stayed up easily enough because there were so many results that had to go against them, which was always very unlikely. They watched their side defend pretty well but give them little to get excited about... then they saw out the game after going behind because it didn't matter if they equalised or not. Even their players looked a bit embarrassed by all the false excitement of a 1-0 defeat at Spotland.

It runs Oldham's invasion after a midweek win v Yeovil very close for excessive tinpottery. Well done to them all.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Amaturish on 23:25 - Apr 27 with 2471 viewsBartRowou

Can anyone clarify the welcoming back policy? Reuben Reid and Guy Branston will be well gutted tonight. Semper nonnumquam?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Amaturish on 23:25 - Apr 27 with 2471 viewsBartRowou

Can anyone clarify the welcoming back policy? Reuben Reid and Guy Branston will be well gutted tonight. Semper nonnumquam?

Amaturish on 23:48 - Apr 27 with 2413 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Amaturish on 23:04 - Apr 27 by 442Dale

But it was so tinpot. They didn't just escape, they stayed up easily enough because there were so many results that had to go against them, which was always very unlikely. They watched their side defend pretty well but give them little to get excited about... then they saw out the game after going behind because it didn't matter if they equalised or not. Even their players looked a bit embarrassed by all the false excitement of a 1-0 defeat at Spotland.

It runs Oldham's invasion after a midweek win v Yeovil very close for excessive tinpottery. Well done to them all.

Let it be........we made £££££'s from there demise.

We're quids in,and we have style.
Amaturish on 23:59 - Apr 27 with 2398 views442Dale

Amaturish on 23:25 - Apr 27 by BartRowou

Will the welcoming back continue next season, or are we running the risk of players being Atkinsoned*? Maybe let them choose an end of match song instead? Everyone's happy.

* Rob. You know the one, on loan, two subs appearances. Massive impact.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Amaturish on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 2095 viewswindowsbug

Ok with the pitch invasion.
But WHY tell the fans that Plymouth will be doing a "lap of hour"
No doubt the would have done this last week at home.
Why o why does Rochdale fc allow other clubs to take a plaudit spare for esentially failing.
Can't recall any club doing this for us, in the same manner.. as yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

Amaturish on 14:44 - Apr 28 with 2069 viewsColDale

Amaturish on 14:31 - Apr 28 by windowsbug

Ok with the pitch invasion.
But WHY tell the fans that Plymouth will be doing a "lap of hour"
No doubt the would have done this last week at home.
Why o why does Rochdale fc allow other clubs to take a plaudit spare for esentially failing.
Can't recall any club doing this for us, in the same manner.. as yesterday

I'd have assumed the Plymouth lap of honour was arranged to try and prevent the pitch invasion.
Amaturish on 14:49 - Apr 28 with 2053 viewsBartRowou

Imagine five Dale flags like theirs yesterday (with Dale legends on) filling the empty seats when we play them next year on a Tuesday night. It'd cost about 4 grand and would make a difference to the atmosphere. It's more inspiring to look at images of greats like Jenkins, Simmonds etc than thousands of empty seats.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024