Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton ! 12:53 - Apr 29 with 4045 viewsINFIRMARY

will be hard to leave here but I am owned by QPR. I will sit down after the season and talk with all parties. I will never move for money

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Barton ! on 18:15 - Apr 29 with 808 viewsted_hendrix

Joey Barton eh?

A working class bloke who learnt how to type.

No thanks, move on clean sweep and all that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton ! on 20:05 - Apr 29 with 766 viewsderbyhoop

After what happened at Man City last season, there was no way he could have played for anybody in the PL this season.
After the season we've had and the resulting relegation, we can no longer afford to keep him.

Either way, he should go. Even if we have to subsidise his wages at another club for the rest of his contract (2 years).

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barton ! on 20:27 - Apr 29 with 742 viewspaulparker

Barton ! on 18:02 - Apr 29 by Toast_R

Lets just hope the club makes the right decision over Barton. If that's to bring him back or cut him loose, I'm not sure. I think Redknapp will want him and lets face it if couldn't be any worse then M'Bia, Stephen Hawkins could hit a more accurate shot then that plank. Plus he'd probably get up off the floor quicker.

spot on about Mbia, although he is a CB,
looking back cant see why HR never played a back four of Ounoura (rb) mbia (cb) samba(cb) Fabio (lb) that would of been a lot more solid, my only worry about next season is that we get rid of diakite & faurlin and are left with mbia & jenas lumbering about in midfield

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barton ! on 01:12 - Apr 30 with 682 viewsmygeneration

Barton ! on 20:27 - Apr 29 by paulparker

spot on about Mbia, although he is a CB,
looking back cant see why HR never played a back four of Ounoura (rb) mbia (cb) samba(cb) Fabio (lb) that would of been a lot more solid, my only worry about next season is that we get rid of diakite & faurlin and are left with mbia & jenas lumbering about in midfield

I have a soft spot for Joseph Barton. Football needs characters and on the pitch he shows passion

but... and it is a big but

what this squad needs know is unity and stability. Joey is a stirrer. He cant help himself. His prescence in the squad will do nothing but create more division and discord. So sorry Joey boy is not want we need next season
Barton ! on 08:03 - Apr 30 with 649 viewsYorkRanger

Can see the headlines now. A qpr team led by Barton bounces straight back to the premiership after one season and all the doubters proved wrong....
Barton ! on 08:18 - Apr 30 with 639 viewsWesty75

Barton ! on 01:12 - Apr 30 by mygeneration

I have a soft spot for Joseph Barton. Football needs characters and on the pitch he shows passion

what this squad needs know is unity and stability. Joey is a stirrer. He cant help himself. His prescence in the squad will do nothing but create more division and discord. So sorry Joey boy is not want we need next season

Spot on.
Barton ! on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 615 viewsSomersetHoops

If the club management bring back Barton who was the catalyst for our problems they will have learnt nothing and I will be finished with QPR.

Who's Next?

Barton ! on 09:22 - Apr 30 with 613 viewsqprmick

Barton ! on 09:00 - Apr 30 by SomersetHoops

If the club management bring back Barton who was the catalyst for our problems they will have learnt nothing and I will be finished with QPR.

If Taraabt was thinking of staying, not that he had a great season, his mind would have been made up by this little gem.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Barton ! on 10:06 - Apr 30 with 592 viewsBrightonhoop

Barton ! on 01:12 - Apr 30 by mygeneration

Exactly MyGen. If half the squad had his passion we would not have been relegated. For all his ways we've seen to our detriment passion cannot be purchased.

Time for JB to move on though. Amongst many many others. We simply cannot afford them.
Barton ! on 12:47 - Apr 30 with 567 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'd like to give him another go.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Barton ! on 12:52 - Apr 30 with 553 viewsJamie

Personally never felt Barton was as bad or as good as some thought.

Gained a tiny bit of respect for him not throwing his toys about Liverpool and rolling his sleeves up for a few games but he then blew it completely at City.

He's burnt his bridges and then the city they were built in. Move on.
Barton ! on 05:33 - May 1 with 520 viewsbrewers_hoop

Barton ! on 18:02 - Apr 29 by Toast_R

Lets just hope the club makes the right decision over Barton. If that's to bring him back or cut him loose, I'm not sure. I think Redknapp will want him and lets face it if couldn't be any worse then M'Bia, Stephen Hawkins could hit a more accurate shot then that plank. Plus he'd probably get up off the floor quicker.

Mbia....Mmmmmmm...beeeer!
Barton ! on 07:38 - May 1 with 504 viewsozexile

M'bia is no midfielder. Although I do think he'd be a good man marker at the back.
Terrible signing by Hughes.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024