Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony: Season ticket prices 13:15 - May 3 with 9705 viewsFDC

"As a reward for your on-going loyalty and support, we guarantee that no Season Ticket category for the 2013/14 season will cost more than the last time we were in the Championship.

As a Hoops Member, you are able to purchase your Season Ticket from next Friday (10th May), when you will receive full details on pricing and benefits along with instructions regarding how to secure your seat. "

Tony: Season ticket prices on 17:41 - May 3 with 1870 viewsthemodfather

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:56 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

Some of you need a lesson in maths if you think ST's pay for the players wages in this day and age.

Lets say we have 9000 ST's at £600, thats only £5.4m per season.

If we have a squad of 25 and they average £20k a week - £500k. Multiple this by 52 which is is £26m.

A long way off.

comparisons will show qpr prices will still be one of the highest
as for players wages...sack em all, start again
too much money goes to agents and players!
Tony: Season ticket prices on 17:45 - May 3 with 1859 viewsJuzzie

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:56 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

Some of you need a lesson in maths if you think ST's pay for the players wages in this day and age.

Lets say we have 9000 ST's at £600, thats only £5.4m per season.

If we have a squad of 25 and they average £20k a week - £500k. Multiple this by 52 which is is £26m.

A long way off.

Exactly, which is why there's nothing to gain by pissing off the fans with high prices, as the Bayern Chairman pointed out next week.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 18:06 - May 3 with 1837 viewsMattnme

For those who don't think the club need a bigger because they can't fill it now, the following taken from one of the posts on this thread is exactly why they do.

It might not be that easy to get ST's in those areas, there are far more Gold seats than Silver and Bronze put together. When they first introduced banding I moved my 3 ST's from a gold area to Silver and there weren't that many options then.

Friends and family are put off attending games if they can't sit together. Therefore revenue/attendance lower than it could be because of this.

As for the main topic, tickets may have been overpriced in the championship but remember we are two seasons on from then. Overall I think the fans should be fairly happy with the price but i'm sure there are some fans that would moan if the tickets were free.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 19:14 - May 3 with 1775 viewsQPR_John

Tony: Season ticket prices on 17:41 - May 3 by themodfather

comparisons will show qpr prices will still be one of the highest
as for players wages...sack em all, start again
too much money goes to agents and players!

Sack them all and the club will no longer have to pay their salaries. Simple no problem
Tony: Season ticket prices on 19:20 - May 3 with 1760 viewsGloucs_R

Tony: Season ticket prices on 19:14 - May 3 by QPR_John

Sack them all and the club will no longer have to pay their salaries. Simple no problem

Please tell me you have your tongue in your cheek?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tony: Season ticket prices on 19:25 - May 3 with 1750 viewsAntti_Heinola

Tony: Season ticket prices on 19:14 - May 3 by QPR_John

Assume next time we do get a half decent player you'll be happy when he 'resigns' and leaves for nothing half way through the season? Cool.

Bare bones.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 20:33 - May 3 with 1677 viewsderbyhoop

On London Call In, TF did state that if they get the commercial side right then the money coming through the gates is only a small part of the revenue stream. Trouble is to get the commercial side right, especially in the Championship, requires something better than Loftus Road

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tony: Season ticket prices on 20:33 - May 3 with 1677 viewsderbyhoop

On London Call In, TF did state that if they get the commercial side right then the money coming through the gates is only a small part of the revenue stream. Trouble is to get the commercial side right, especially in the Championship, requires something better than Loftus Road

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Tony: Season ticket prices on 00:16 - May 4 with 1607 viewsMkPaul

Feck me people are still moaning
Tony: Season ticket prices on 22:40 - May 7 with 1500 viewsWanderR

I've just see this on the offish, but been up since the 3rd - can't see another thread dedicated to it though - looks like there will be a loyalty discount for early ST renewals. Glad it applies to members as well as existing ST holders. Gave up my seat this season as continuing to pay for a ST whilst living abroad wasn't the smartest financial move. Moving back to the UK shortly so I'll be looking to get another one.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/030513-then.-now.-always-qpr-806600.aspx

"TONY Fernandes: “We want you with us. Your undying support for our wonderful club has been the one positive to take from a season that has been extremely difficult for us. It’s tough now, but keep the faith. It isn’t going to be easy, but the future is bright for Queens Park Rangers."

As a reward for your on-going loyalty and support, we guarantee that no Season Ticket category for the 2013/14 season will cost more than the last time we were in the Championship.

The ‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’ will open for all existing Season Ticket Holders and Hoops Members, next Friday (10th May), when you will receive full details on pricing and benefits along with instructions regarding how to secure your seat.

Full details of on-sale dates:

‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’: Friday 10th May 10am — Friday 28th June 5pm
Season Ticket Holders can renew their existing seat at the special discounted ‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’ price, and subject to availability will be able to buy additional Season Tickets for their friends and family.

2012/13 Hoops Members can buy Season Tickets and take advantage of the discounted price (subject to availability).

From Monday 3rd June 10am all other fans with a ticket purchase history can join the ‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’ to buy Season Tickets and take advantage of the discounted price (subject to availability).

General Sale: Thursday 4th July 10am (subject to availability)
Season Seats are no longer reserved for renewal and the General Sale price applies to all fans for the duration of this on-sale phase."

Current location: OX10

Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:16 - May 7 with 1446 viewsQPR_John

Tony: Season ticket prices on 19:25 - May 3 by Antti_Heinola

Assume next time we do get a half decent player you'll be happy when he 'resigns' and leaves for nothing half way through the season? Cool.

This for Gloucs_R also. If you look carefully at my original post you might spot an attempt at sarcasm directed at the "as for players wages...sack em all, start again " phrase of the poster I was replying to.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:17 - May 7 with 1442 viewsStanisgod

Why do we need Gold, Silver and bronze in the championship ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:20 - May 7 with 1433 viewsconnell10

How ever anyone trys to spin this our season tickets are way , way to expensive , end of!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:42 - May 7 with 1392 viewsMatch82

Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:17 - May 7 by Stanisgod

Why do we need Gold, Silver and bronze in the championship ?

Iron, Tin, Wood?
Tony: Season ticket prices on 07:14 - May 8 with 1311 viewsGloucs_R

Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:16 - May 7 by QPR_John

This for Gloucs_R also. If you look carefully at my original post you might spot an attempt at sarcasm directed at the "as for players wages...sack em all, start again " phrase of the poster I was replying to.

Fair enough, I'm never quite sure on this board.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tony: Season ticket prices on 08:49 - May 8 with 1233 viewsthame_hoops

Tony: Season ticket prices on 23:42 - May 7 by Match82

Iron, Tin, Wood?

Tony: Season ticket prices on 10:16 - May 8 with 1188 viewsQPR_John

Tony: Season ticket prices on 07:14 - May 8 by Gloucs_R

Fair enough, I'm never quite sure on this board.

Easy to mistake, must brush up on my use of smileys
Tony: Season ticket prices on 10:17 - May 8 with 1187 viewsmygeneration

I attended the consultation meeting about season ticket prices with the Club so was not unduly surprised by this announcement. It does represent a significant cut in prices. Comparisons with what other clubs are charging is never straightforward because they all use different pricing systems but I don't think our prices look widely out of synch to what is being charged elsewhere.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:03 - May 8 with 1057 viewsPinnerPaul

Tony: Season ticket prices on 22:40 - May 7 by WanderR

I've just see this on the offish, but been up since the 3rd - can't see another thread dedicated to it though - looks like there will be a loyalty discount for early ST renewals. Glad it applies to members as well as existing ST holders. Gave up my seat this season as continuing to pay for a ST whilst living abroad wasn't the smartest financial move. Moving back to the UK shortly so I'll be looking to get another one.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/030513-then.-now.-always-qpr-806600.aspx

"TONY Fernandes: “We want you with us. Your undying support for our wonderful club has been the one positive to take from a season that has been extremely difficult for us. It’s tough now, but keep the faith. It isn’t going to be easy, but the future is bright for Queens Park Rangers."

As a reward for your on-going loyalty and support, we guarantee that no Season Ticket category for the 2013/14 season will cost more than the last time we were in the Championship.

The ‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’ will open for all existing Season Ticket Holders and Hoops Members, next Friday (10th May), when you will receive full details on pricing and benefits along with instructions regarding how to secure your seat.

Full details of on-sale dates:

‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’: Friday 10th May 10am — Friday 28th June 5pm
Season Ticket Holders can renew their existing seat at the special discounted ‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’ price, and subject to availability will be able to buy additional Season Tickets for their friends and family.

2012/13 Hoops Members can buy Season Tickets and take advantage of the discounted price (subject to availability).

From Monday 3rd June 10am all other fans with a ticket purchase history can join the ‘ForeverRs Loyalty Window’ to buy Season Tickets and take advantage of the discounted price (subject to availability).

General Sale: Thursday 4th July 10am (subject to availability)
Season Seats are no longer reserved for renewal and the General Sale price applies to all fans for the duration of this on-sale phase."

Well I think extending the previously named Early Bird Discount to members and others who have bought tickets previously is a great idea and I talk as a S/T holder.

Presume it will be something like 10%
Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:36 - May 8 with 994 viewsTW_R

Tony: Season ticket prices on 17:45 - May 3 by Juzzie

Exactly, which is why there's nothing to gain by pissing off the fans with high prices, as the Bayern Chairman pointed out next week.

I'm pretty impressed you know what the Bayern chairman is going to say next week. Can you give me the lottery numbers please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024