Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year 19:47 - May 12 with 1862 viewstiberiuskirk

Just adds to the mistakes the club have been making off the pitch also this season. Cheap / tacky, and unforgivable that the Terry Fenwick placard was a picture of Gary Bannister !!!! Phil Beard and his team keep missing the target !!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:15 - May 12 with 1783 viewsdanehoop

You are very angry aren't you? Maybe time to have lie down and go to bed.

Never knowingly understood

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:16 - May 12 with 1776 viewseghamranger

Felt sorry for the kid with the Terrell Forbes one, it looked like his police mug shot and he was protesting outside a court
Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:27 - May 12 with 1732 viewstiberiuskirk

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:15 - May 12 by danehoop

You are very angry aren't you? Maybe time to have lie down and go to bed.

Angry ... yes, for all the good TF is trying to do for the long term of the club, training ground, new stadium etc, it is being undone in my mind for not paying attention to things that truly matter to me as a fan. Rolling over aint my style !

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:34 - May 12 with 1701 viewscollegeranger

Yup - definitely Gary Bannister on the Terry Fenwick placard.....shameful. Hope whoever they got to do the research on that picks up their cards tomorrow!
Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:38 - May 12 with 1687 viewssexton

Was Karl Reddy once being player of the year also a mistake?
Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:42 - May 12 with 1666 viewstiberiuskirk

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:38 - May 12 by sexton

Sadly nooooooo !!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:43 - May 12 with 1663 viewsN12Hoop

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:38 - May 12 by sexton

I was wondering that as well. He was truly awful, Karl Never-Reddy I called him.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:43 - May 12 with 1663 viewsCheshireR

I saw that too.
Strong smelling salts have just brought me round.
Login to get fewer ads

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:56 - May 12 with 1634 viewsHollowayRanger

who won it in1983/4 1984/5 did i hear right that hucker one it the seaon after we were promoted ?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:59 - May 12 with 1613 viewstiberiuskirk

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:56 - May 12 by HollowayRanger

who won it in1983/4 1984/5 did i hear right that hucker one it the seaon after we were promoted ?

Hucker Legend !! One handed and blind folded still be better than Green !

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 21:29 - May 12 with 1554 viewsroleybirkin

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 20:59 - May 12 by tiberiuskirk

Hucker Legend !! One handed and blind folded still be better than Green !

I was not sure if Gary Bannister shared that years win with Terry Fenwick? Like a comedy act. Cheap and tacky cards being carted round by kids. Lots of money went into that one.
Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 21:30 - May 12 with 1548 viewsroleybirkin

Parade of ' pictures ' of previous winners of player of the year on 21:29 - May 12 by roleybirkin

I was not sure if Gary Bannister shared that years win with Terry Fenwick? Like a comedy act. Cheap and tacky cards being carted round by kids. Lots of money went into that one.

And I am already hearing that one child has reported Terrell Forbes to the Jimmy Saville police enquiry team for looking at her in a learing fashion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024