Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fast and Furious 6 00:27 - May 18 with 2737 viewssuperhooper83

WOW what a film that is. Literally one of the best action films I've seen in years. I'd say ever. Absolutely brilliant. If your a fan of the series or even if your not I HIGHLY recommend going to see this film. I loved it.
Fast and Furious 6 on 02:56 - May 18 with 2683 views18StoneOfHoop

Hmmm ..Jimmy Hill itchy beard.
I remain to be convinced,superhooper83.
Each to their own and different strokes for different folks,of course,but..

I don't have a lot of time usually for conceited chunkie 50's throwback film critic,the BBC's 'Dr' Mark' Kermode - FFS the excessively loquacious twot thinks The Exorcist is the greatest film of all time - but he has persuaded me on this one.

SPOILER ALERT.

According to Kermode if you've seen the trailer you've pretty much seen the film and this vid could save a trip to the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two most thrilling and stylish car chase sequences I've seen in films are Bullitt with Steve McQueen tearing through hilly San Francisco (1968) and The French Connection with Gene Hackman under a Brooklyn trainline (1971). Comparisons between Hackman and McQueen and charisma-free blocks of wood Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are odious and laughable.
Vin Diesel in particular makes Steven Seagal seem like dear old Larry Olivier as he runs the full gamut of emotions from A to B.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fast and Furious 6 on 07:14 - May 18 with 2633 viewsLewes_r

Looks pretty gash to me

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:24 - May 18 with 2588 viewsTW_R

Fast and Furious 6 on 07:14 - May 18 by Lewes_r

Looks pretty gash to me

Me too. Another film ruined by unrealistic action and poor CGI. People flying 30 feet into the air jumping from one fast moving car to another. What's the point?

I still can't believe they've made 6 films in this franchise. unfortunately it shows the complete lack of imagination and originality that Hollywood currently has in film making at the moment.

No doubt the remake of Star Wars will be out soon.
Fast and Furious 6 on 08:31 - May 18 with 2577 viewsYorkRanger

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:24 - May 18 by TW_R

Me too. Another film ruined by unrealistic action and poor CGI. People flying 30 feet into the air jumping from one fast moving car to another. What's the point?

I still can't believe they've made 6 films in this franchise. unfortunately it shows the complete lack of imagination and originality that Hollywood currently has in film making at the moment.

No doubt the remake of Star Wars will be out soon.

Twr suggest you give Olympus has fallen a miss...
Fast and Furious 6 on 08:34 - May 18 with 2574 viewsTW_R

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:31 - May 18 by YorkRanger

Twr suggest you give Olympus has fallen a miss...

Is that the remake if Die Hard but set in the White House?
Fast and Furious 6 on 08:36 - May 18 with 2564 viewsYorkRanger

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:34 - May 18 by TW_R

Is that the remake if Die Hard but set in the White House?

Yes that's the one. People jumping 40 feet in the air and diving out of the way of crashing helicopters etc.

Surprisingly entertaining but bout your bag I fear...
Fast and Furious 6 on 08:38 - May 18 with 2563 views18StoneOfHoop

Thinking of exciting west London car chases here's Arfur and Terry almost managing to have one with the duelling bumbling plods Chisholm and Rycott on the corner of Princedale Road and Penzance Street W11:

And here's one with old codger LFW veteran Ron Gould in it. (I recognise a bit of Latimer Road and the Warwick Wright/Pall Mall depository on Dalgarno Gardens..anyone can do better?)

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:41 - May 18 with 2547 viewsTW_R

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:36 - May 18 by YorkRanger

Yes that's the one. People jumping 40 feet in the air and diving out of the way of crashing helicopters etc.

Surprisingly entertaining but bout your bag I fear...

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I'll probably end up watching it after a drunken night out when it's on ITV4 in a couple of years time, if Sexcetera isn't on.
Login to get fewer ads

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:42 - May 18 with 2542 viewsYorkRanger

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:41 - May 18 by TW_R

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I'll probably end up watching it after a drunken night out when it's on ITV4 in a couple of years time, if Sexcetera isn't on.

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:55 - May 18 with 2524 viewsToast_R

I reserve judgement but whilst on the topic...

The new Star Trek movie, I ain't seen it yet but my brother who is a pretty devoted Trekkie and Sci-Fi fan in general said it was pretty terrible.

CGI'd to f*ck and everything is geared towards special effects and hardly any decent story line or acting.

I didn't think much of the first one by JJ Abrams to be honest for much the same reason. Worryingly he is the man charged with the new Star Wars movies.
Fast and Furious 6 on 10:15 - May 18 with 2455 viewsthame_hoops

Thanks mate, I can't wait to see this. Love the fast films, love the rock too. Have to take them with huge pinches of salt but what great guy films
Fast and Furious 6 on 10:16 - May 18 with 2460 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Fast and Furious 6 on 08:55 - May 18 by Toast_R

I reserve judgement but whilst on the topic...

The new Star Trek movie, I ain't seen it yet but my brother who is a pretty devoted Trekkie and Sci-Fi fan in general said it was pretty terrible.

CGI'd to f*ck and everything is geared towards special effects and hardly any decent story line or acting.

I didn't think much of the first one by JJ Abrams to be honest for much the same reason. Worryingly he is the man charged with the new Star Wars movies.

New Star Wars movies is the worry in itself! There's a reason Grorge plucked the middle three stories to make as films! Fücking Hollywood, leave it (it being many things in general including remakes and endless sequels) alone!
Fast and Furious 6 on 10:50 - May 18 with 2424 viewsthame_hoops

Fast and Furious 6 on 10:16 - May 18 by Pablo_Hoopsta

New Star Wars movies is the worry in itself! There's a reason Grorge plucked the middle three stories to make as films! Fücking Hollywood, leave it (it being many things in general including remakes and endless sequels) alone!

I'll probably. Watch the need Star Wars just to pique my interest. Will try and be try kids into them. Going to be filmed in the UK by all accounts?
Fast and Furious 6 on 10:53 - May 18 with 2422 viewsloftboy

Fast and Furious 6 on 10:50 - May 18 by thame_hoops

I'll probably. Watch the need Star Wars just to pique my interest. Will try and be try kids into them. Going to be filmed in the UK by all accounts?

Am I the only person who hasn't seen a Star Wars film, and I was 10 when the original came out, just doesn't interest me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fast and Furious 6 on 11:05 - May 18 with 2400 viewsenfieldargh

Fast and Furious 6 on 10:53 - May 18 by loftboy

Am I the only person who hasn't seen a Star Wars film, and I was 10 when the original came out, just doesn't interest me.

qpr were far more interesting in them days.

Who needed the pictures when you had stanley bowles

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fast and Furious 6 on 11:38 - May 18 with 2366 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Fast and Furious 6 on 10:50 - May 18 by thame_hoops

Yeah have heard the same re uk filming. I'll also watch them, and buy them and add them to my collection, while bleating on that they're all shite and only the originals should exist!
Fast and Furious 6 on 11:45 - May 18 with 2359 viewsJonDoeman

Most surprising thing about this for me is having (unfortunately) seen the first.
They made 5 more of the Fckers! ..Bag of Shite...............

It Is What It Is !!

Fast and Furious 6 on 11:50 - May 18 with 2349 viewsToast_R

Is Vin Diesel the worst actor ever?

The only film I he was in I liked was Saving Private Ryan and thats only because he got killed quickly.
Fast and Furious 6 on 16:01 - May 18 with 2253 viewssuperhooper83

Ahh well, im guessing its each to their own then but i for one LOVE the Fast film franchise and this one has been the best of the lot. Fecking brilliant film. Cant wait for 7,8 and 9 trilogy now.
Fast and Furious 6 on 16:42 - May 18 with 2222 viewsFredManRave

Fast and Furious 6 on 16:01 - May 18 by superhooper83

Ahh well, im guessing its each to their own then but i for one LOVE the Fast film franchise and this one has been the best of the lot. Fecking brilliant film. Cant wait for 7,8 and 9 trilogy now.

Fast and Furious 69 should be good.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fast and Furious 6 on 18:01 - May 18 with 2192 viewskensalriser

I pride myself on never having seen Star Wars all the way through and I wasn't in the slightest bit interested in it as a kid either.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fast and Furious 6 on 21:00 - May 18 with 2127 viewsted_hendrix

I haven't seen any of the Fast and Furious films.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fast and Furious 6 on 21:20 - May 18 with 2104 viewseastside_r

No. Me too. I was about 8 when SW came out.

As for this film, I saw the advert and wasn't surprised that 1-5 had passed me by. I am perhaps being a bit harsh but Hollywood just seems to be marketed these days to under-16s and half wits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024