Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holt 14:25 - Jul 7 with 3811 viewsdilligas

To sign for Wigan if Ssn is correct
Holt on 14:42 - Jul 7 with 3790 viewsArthurDaley

Think it was Saturday the Norwich manager was saying Holt was staying at Norwich. A day is a long time in football.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/8811918/Transfer-news-Wigan-agree-

A large VAT Dave

Holt on 14:50 - Jul 7 with 3759 viewsDySporting

Van wolfswinkel has already signed and is going to be first choice and Norwich have agreed a fee with a psv forward. He'll be a bit part player this season - 4th choice. I was told he'd be moving in the summer but Celtic was my info
Holt on 15:32 - Jul 7 with 3687 viewsRalphs12

Decent move for him Wigan I reckon.
Holt on 19:43 - Jul 7 with 3505 viewsSalwaDale

One very happy Wiganer here.

Last season I got very strange looks when I cheered his appearance on touchline to warm up. Cracking signing for Latics.

TBBT

Holt on 19:52 - Jul 7 with 3481 viewsRalphs12

Holt on 19:43 - Jul 7 by SalwaDale

Last season I got very strange looks when I cheered his appearance on touchline to warm up. Cracking signing for Latics.

How often do you go WD the womans cousin is a Wigan fan (hes about 9) so I wouldn't mind going to a game if and when he signs up.
Holt on 20:02 - Jul 7 with 3467 viewsolympicdale

Holt on 19:43 - Jul 7 by SalwaDale

I guess we'll all have to become Wigan fans now then, go the pie eaters an all that

Life is a game of fate.

Holt on 20:16 - Jul 7 with 3426 viewsmacro

Holt on 20:02 - Jul 7 by olympicdale

I guess we'll all have to become Wigan fans now then, go the pie eaters an all that

I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome when ipswich play wigan
Holt on 20:23 - Jul 7 with 3402 viewsolympicdale

Holt on 20:16 - Jul 7 by macro

I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome when ipswich play wigan

Oh it is already hot topic on the MB.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Holt on 20:26 - Jul 7 with 3394 viewsmacro

judging by previous performances he'll bag a few
Holt on 21:13 - Jul 7 with 3341 viewsAtThePeake

Holt on 19:52 - Jul 7 by Ralphs12

How often do you go WD the womans cousin is a Wigan fan (hes about 9) so I wouldn't mind going to a game if and when he signs up.

Go to Wigan every year to watch Spurs providing it doesn't clash with a Dale game and it's always great in the away end. Cheap (about £20 for an adult to a Prem game is great value), usually close to full but not too full so I usually manage to get a ticket, good atmosphere, and I've seen some great games including a 3-3 that is one of the best games I've ever seen. Will miss that trip.

Tangled up in blue.

Holt on 21:14 - Jul 7 with 3331 viewsSalwaDale

Holt on 19:52 - Jul 7 by Ralphs12

Went to probably 7 or 8 games last year. Only go when free tickets come my way though.

TBBT

Holt on 21:20 - Jul 7 with 3320 viewsroccydaleian

Holt on 21:14 - Jul 7 by SalwaDale

Went to probably 7 or 8 games last year. Only go when free tickets come my way though.

Ha! Fookin cheap skate. Are you going to Scallyfax on Saturday WD?
Holt on 21:23 - Jul 7 with 3309 viewsAtThePeake

Holt on 21:14 - Jul 7 by SalwaDale

Is this through friends that have a spare, or is a it similar situation to Sunderland where they're literally giving tickets away?

I was walking through the shopping centre on week in Sunderland and was given free tickets to the next 3 home games simply because I was wearing a red t-shirt...

Tangled up in blue.

Holt on 21:47 - Jul 7 with 3277 viewsolympicdale

Holt on 20:26 - Jul 7 by macro

judging by previous performances he'll bag a few

I have no doubt he probably will. The defence looks better suited this year to handle a big lummox against them so fingers crossed

Life is a game of fate.

Holt on 08:50 - Jul 8 with 3154 viewsgigger

Worth a fiver for championship leading scorer.

What's happened to kel ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024