Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
some clubs seam to be signing player and they have no money 21:47 - Jul 19 with 2809 viewsbilbobaggins

once again clubs on the verge of going bump are spending money they have not got when are the football league going to say administration carry's a four league drop to stop this game of spend and bust the rules that allow cheating should be tightend
some clubs seam to be signing player and they have no money on 22:09 - Jul 19 with 2756 viewsisitme

I agree.

Any club that enters administration should be automatically relegated at the end of the season. If a club goes into administration twice within a five year period they should be kicked out of the league and have to start at the bottom of the football pyramid.
some clubs seam to be signing player and they have no money on 22:16 - Jul 19 with 2729 viewsRoChDaLe

What clubs are we on about here?

how is anthony elding still in league one?

some clubs seam to be signing player and they have no money on 08:28 - Jul 20 with 2551 viewselectricblue

Its about time a system was in place to stop clubs from heading towards admin...
Also i always thought clubs had to hand over to the FL a bond every season to make sure players are paid etc or has this gone out of the window.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

some clubs seam to be signing player and they have no money on 17:35 - Jul 21 with 2288 viewsbilbobaggins

some clubs seam to be signing player and they have no money on 22:16 - Jul 19 by RoChDaLe

What clubs are we on about here?

well let try bury as an example no fans going to home or away games hardly and giving season tickets away on the cheap yet they have signed 11 players ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024