Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill refuses after match interview. 17:16 - Aug 3 with 2797 viewsRow33

According to Radio Manchester, Keith Hill says there will be no immediate post-match interviews at all this season.

Any comments to the media will be made on the day following games, after a 'period of reflection'.

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:18 - Aug 3 with 2757 views442Dale

Anything that annoys GMR is fine by me.

Edit: Hill on soon they're saying now.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 17:23]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:22 - Aug 3 with 2709 viewsirishrafc

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:18 - Aug 3 by 442Dale

Anything that annoys GMR is fine by me.

Edit: Hill on soon they're saying now.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 17:23]

Good on Hill, Press is nothing but trouble. It's bad enough that the Rochdale Observer is owned by The Manchester Evening News Media Mafia. Possibly the laziest journalist's in England going off review's on here.

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:24 - Aug 3 with 2684 viewsDaleaholic

Quite an intelligent move on KH's part. Things can be said in heat of the moment which could come back and bite him so I'd say it's a good thing. Also gives him chance to criticise/praise players with his own methods rather than it being reported first by the media.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:24 - Aug 3 with 2669 views442Dale

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:24 - Aug 3 by Daleaholic

Quite an intelligent move on KH's part. Things can be said in heat of the moment which could come back and bite him so I'd say it's a good thing. Also gives him chance to criticise/praise players with his own methods rather than it being reported first by the media.

Wagg is saying he's changed his mind.

Keith Hill refuses after match interview. on 17:52 - Aug 3 with 2471 views442Dale

He did the interview, no mention of any issues.

Grant Holt talking to GMR was asked about whether it felt like a reunion with all the other ex Rochdale players at Barnsley. He didn't play with them you fools.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024