Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS 22:24 - Aug 8 with 2074 viewsPhil_S

Select your man of the match

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/match-ratings/match:10027
SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS on 22:28 - Aug 8 with 2055 viewsbeerbuster

Not even a competition.. Chico was the beast tonight - ratings given :) Great support tooo :)
SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS on 08:49 - Aug 9 with 1864 viewsharemscarem

Chico my man of the match.

I also thought that Michu, Williams and Ki did well.

SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS on 08:58 - Aug 9 with 1837 viewsmikraswan

Ofcourse Chico. Canas had a solid game as well...

Success is temporary - loyalty is forever...

SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS on 09:05 - Aug 9 with 1828 viewsSwansNZ

There is no Chico in the ratings list - what is going on?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 1820 viewsPegojack

Surprised no-one's mentioned Bony, I thought his targetman play was outstanding and just what we were missing for the second half of last season. Chico was terrific too, but I thought Canas looked a bit dodgy on occasions, and reckless when he lost the ball and went in feet first to win it back.
SELECT YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH - MALMO v SWANS on 16:57 - Aug 9 with 1614 viewsmax936

De Guzman for me, I wouldn't give him more than a 3 though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024