Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? 15:58 - Aug 13 with 3819 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Is there a rival site which has nicked all the posters?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 16:12 - Aug 13 with 3770 viewsFlashberryjack

Not sure if there is a rival site - but there have been loads of issues that have been brought to the sites admin, and very few, if any have been resolved.
This site is certainly not as user friendly as the old one, I would think that is the main reason why there are not as many posters using it.
Obviously I'm still using it, and will contiue to do so, even though it is a bit of a bind to navigate -looks like people are voting with their feet, or in this case with their fingers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 16:16 - Aug 13 with 3760 viewsDrizzy

Let's not kid ourselves, it's f*cking sh*te.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 3739 viewsFlashberryjack

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 16:16 - Aug 13 by Drizzy

Let's not kid ourselves, it's f*cking sh*te.

I wouldn't go that far - "not very good" would be more diplomatic.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 17:22 - Aug 13 with 3691 viewsyescomeon

Does seem to be far fewer posts on here. I mean I actually getting stuff done in work fro christs sake.

Upthecity!

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 17:27 - Aug 13 with 3684 viewsPureRockFury

The change has obviously had an effect of course, but let's be honest, the league season hasn't started yet, we finished all our transfer dealing weeks ago (maybe one more coming at the end of the window), we've still got the same manager and star players we had at the end of last season...there isn't a great deal to talk about is there?

I doubt I'd be paying much attention to the old forum this past week or so either - the 2nd Malmo game was a dead rubber, and a boring game to boot.

Let's see what this place is like when the season kicks off properly.

Even the bad times were good.

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 17:32 - Aug 13 with 3677 viewsW_Hunt

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 16:25 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't go that far - "not very good" would be more diplomatic.

More diplomatic, but f*cking sh1te is closer to the mark.
Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 17:54 - Aug 13 with 3640 viewsOldjack

they say change can be good ,but not in this case it seems

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:12 - Aug 13 with 3584 viewsPureRockFury

I do think that the Everything Else and JNF boards should be combined into one. There doesn't seem to be any difference between them anymore. Maybe the move is an opportunity to consolidate the two?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:14 - Aug 13 with 3574 viewsorion3016

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:12 - Aug 13 by PureRockFury

I do think that the Everything Else and JNF boards should be combined into one. There doesn't seem to be any difference between them anymore. Maybe the move is an opportunity to consolidate the two?

Be over there now after

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:22 - Aug 13 with 3559 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:12 - Aug 13 by PureRockFury

Wash your mouth out.

How'd the cycle around Scandinavia thing go mush?

Poll: Tory leader

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:25 - Aug 13 with 3553 viewsperchrockjack

I dunn but the season is yet to begin ands some are still commotose aftere the summer sun.
I managed t have a lively debate with me ol chum Jobbie last weekend so it aint all broke and Im sure Clasie and I will provide minutes of entertainment tis coming season about which I m as excited as Ive ever been

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:49 - Aug 13 with 3530 viewsPureRockFury

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:22 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Wash your mouth out.

How'd the cycle around Scandinavia thing go mush?

It was an experience, I'll say that, did 6430km in total (just under 4000 miles). The tagline would probably be 'I've gone on cycle-tour by mistake'.

I'll be putting up a blog of the whole thing when I can be arsed to doing it, so I'll put a link up for anyone interested (I kept a daily diary that I'll edit to make comprehensible and chuck a few photos in).

Highlights would probably be the Shetland Islands and Norway for the dramatic scenery, although I enjoyed Denmark and Sweden as well on a more genteel level. Germany was a nightmare (just sheep shit and heatwaves).

Glad I did it though. I could have, and wanted to, give up, on many occasions, but feels good to have seen it through and bank the memories. Bit disappointed that I cycled around Denmark for a week in my Swans top with Laudrup printed on the back and didn't get one Dane commenting...

For the twitchers among us, one of my most memorable moments was cycling along in the Highlands and spotting a Golden Eagle sitting just a few feet away from me on a fence post. It flew off as soon as I stopped, but was chuffed to bits get so close to a majestic bird like that in the wild.

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:52 - Aug 13 with 3519 viewsperchrockjack

respect big time prf

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 21:07 - Aug 13 with 3502 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 20:49 - Aug 13 by PureRockFury

It was an experience, I'll say that, did 6430km in total (just under 4000 miles). The tagline would probably be 'I've gone on cycle-tour by mistake'.

I'll be putting up a blog of the whole thing when I can be arsed to doing it, so I'll put a link up for anyone interested (I kept a daily diary that I'll edit to make comprehensible and chuck a few photos in).

Highlights would probably be the Shetland Islands and Norway for the dramatic scenery, although I enjoyed Denmark and Sweden as well on a more genteel level. Germany was a nightmare (just sheep shit and heatwaves).

Glad I did it though. I could have, and wanted to, give up, on many occasions, but feels good to have seen it through and bank the memories. Bit disappointed that I cycled around Denmark for a week in my Swans top with Laudrup printed on the back and didn't get one Dane commenting...

For the twitchers among us, one of my most memorable moments was cycling along in the Highlands and spotting a Golden Eagle sitting just a few feet away from me on a fence post. It flew off as soon as I stopped, but was chuffed to bits get so close to a majestic bird like that in the wild.

Good stuff, Look forward to reading the blog.

Poll: Tory leader

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 21:43 - Aug 13 with 3472 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think the fact that there's no post count has had an effect. I'm pretty sure that some posters were just posting drivel to get their count up and up. Much of that seems to have stopped.

This is not a bad thing.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 3452 viewsDarran

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 21:43 - Aug 13 by Joe_bradshaw

I think the fact that there's no post count has had an effect. I'm pretty sure that some posters were just posting drivel to get their count up and up. Much of that seems to have stopped.

This is not a bad thing.

Oh FFS Joe leave Oldjack out of it is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 22:38 - Aug 13 with 3402 viewsjackb

harder to navigate, read & post generally - big gap where the new posts function used to be. You could hit that, quickly peruse the posts and off you go - lot more difficult now - don't bother reading as many threads
Why is this site so dead compared to the old one? on 11:55 - Aug 14 with 3290 viewsSwanzay

Sadly its just not that user freindly at all, cant fault Phil S effort though.
A rethink is defo needed, although Im sure thats already underway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024