Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone loves Swansea City 12:03 - Aug 15 with 7714 viewsDevz00

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/15/premier-league-preview-swan

Look at the comments underneath from all the different supporters. Incredible how far we've come.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:21 - Aug 15 with 6304 viewsELY

Pathetic. Why crave to be liked by other teams?
Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:29 - Aug 15 with 6259 viewsThe_Kev

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:21 - Aug 15 by ELY

Who said anything to make you think we crave to be liked? The fact is when you get the sort of success we have had coupled with our style of play and how our club is run, we are bound to get admirers.
Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:36 - Aug 15 with 6214 viewsyescomeon

"RodgerTheDodger bramer
15 August 2013 9:45am

Recommend
One of Swansea's problems in previous seasons was that they got bullied a lot, that was always an important part of how Everton beat them. That will not be possible with Bony, Michu, Shelvey, Canas, Chico and Williams, who can all take it and hand it back. A team you can't bully that can play a short passing game, can play fast through balls, have AMs who can score, CMs who can bypass the defence with accurate long balls, and a solid defence.
Oh my!"

YESCOMEON!

Upthecity!

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:37 - Aug 15 with 6193 viewsELY

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:29 - Aug 15 by The_Kev

Who said anything to make you think we crave to be liked? The fact is when you get the sort of success we have had coupled with our style of play and how our club is run, we are bound to get admirers.

Admirers yes. Everybody's second team NO lol
Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:49 - Aug 15 with 6133 viewsDevz00

Haha! Green isn't your colour. You won't see any of those comments for Cardiff. I didn't say I was craving attention from other teams. It's just a nice feeling to think that a lot of Premier League fans have us down as their second team or have a 'soft spot' for us.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2013 12:49]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 6104 viewsEuroJacks

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:37 - Aug 15 by ELY

How many shirts you sold the past year ely 20thousand and that be pushing it.thats what hapens when no one likes you.
Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:55 - Aug 15 with 6090 viewsDevz00

There's one quote in there for you, Ely:

RodgerTheDodger SonOfTheDesert
15 August 2013 12:49pm

Cardiff is a dollop of England planted in Wales and trying very very hard to be Welsh. But it's not.

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:57 - Aug 15 with 6071 viewsyescomeon

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:55 - Aug 15 by Devz00

Cardiff is a dollop of England planted in Wales and trying very very hard to be Welsh. But it's not.

Fu.cking yes!

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:00 - Aug 15 with 6050 viewspencoedjack

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:55 - Aug 15 by Devz00

In fairness I would guess not many parts of the UK would like to be associated with the shit hole that is Ely.
Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:01 - Aug 15 with 6042 viewsDevz00

Tooncgull
15 August 2013 12:26pm

Reasons to like Swansea city
1) They are not Cardiff City (and all the ugly baggage that comes with it)
2) They play with style
3) They have a cool manager who is (so far) almost impossible to dislike.
4) They have had great kits over the past two seasons...
Good luck to em!

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:01 - Aug 15 with 6038 viewsshandyjack

loved this comment

What's Amat a you? He's a Bony wee player and he's in great Vorm. I'll Michu halfway and admit he's no Angel (he once spat like a Lamah at another player, amongst other Monk-y business), he certainly has his Flores, but maybe that's Moore of an advantage in Britton, where some foreign signings Tremmel with fear at the Dyer tackling. He's also not that flexible positionally, so hopefully he'll stay in Situ as a central midfielder. The Ki will be to become a kind of un Sung hero, not gaining too much attention at such a Yeung age.

I hear he can also drink a Lita of Meade!

Routledge.

*faints*

Poll: Expectation for the season

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:05 - Aug 15 with 6018 viewsELY

Couldn't care less about what other clubs think of my team! Quite like the fact everybody hates us. Cardiff City V The World.

Jacks dont turn up for wales.

Proudly showing of your union jack flags before you got to the prem, now you love being welsh lol

Ely is tidy mush
Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:07 - Aug 15 with 6000 viewsDevz00

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:05 - Aug 15 by ELY

Couldn't care less about what other clubs think of my team! Quite like the fact everybody hates us. Cardiff City V The World.

Proudly showing of your union jack flags before you got to the prem, now you love being welsh lol

Ely is tidy mush

Have you finished crying yet? Dry your eyes mate.

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:11 - Aug 15 with 5980 viewsELY

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:07 - Aug 15 by Devz00

Have you finished crying yet? Dry your eyes mate.

You are the person searching to be loved by other men. Im just pointing out how silly it is
Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:13 - Aug 15 with 5969 viewspencoedjack

Ely is tidy mush

Jacks don't turn up for Wales ? Judging by last nights crowd I presume no one else does either.

British & Proud.
Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:44 - Aug 15 with 5840 viewstreboethjack

Ely is tidy mush

What is you'r obsession with us carrying the union flag? most prefer the welsh flag, some prefer a union jack. Regarding your comment that no Jacks follow Wales I know of many that go to Wales games including myself and there was a rather large Welsh flag there last night with the words "Jacs y Gogledd" meaning Northern Jacks on it. Hope that helps

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Everyone loves Swansea City on 14:00 - Aug 15 with 5767 viewsdgt73

I know lots of people from cardiff and most are tidy, its just fans of that club that are a horrible bunch, and its just not Swans fans that dislike them but what seems like everyone, As for us we have made so many new friends over the last few years, and long may it continue, away fans mixing in every pub with Swans fans which is great to see and no trouble anymore which is also great to see.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Everyone loves Swansea City on 14:02 - Aug 15 with 5751 viewsEuroJacks

Thing is when the Dragons came up they thought they were the bollocks.After two weeks they soon realised how small a fish they were compared to us.enjoy your 60 seconds at the end of MOD lol...Tell Tan you can"t buy class.
Everyone loves Swansea City on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 5727 viewsEuroJacks

Ely is tidy mush

And our Dutch,Spanish,Danish,swedish,korean flags so what,we have fans everywhere?
Everyone loves Swansea City on 17:31 - Aug 15 with 5456 viewsmonmouth

Interesting company law point that if the club was sold then the Trust would have to sell its minority interest. Is this true?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everyone loves Swansea City on 17:44 - Aug 15 with 5414 viewsairedale

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:01 - Aug 15 by shandyjack

loved this comment

What's Amat a you? He's a Bony wee player and he's in great Vorm. I'll Michu halfway and admit he's no Angel (he once spat like a Lamah at another player, amongst other Monk-y business), he certainly has his Flores, but maybe that's Moore of an advantage in Britton, where some foreign signings Tremmel with fear at the Dyer tackling. He's also not that flexible positionally, so hopefully he'll stay in Situ as a central midfielder. The Ki will be to become a kind of un Sung hero, not gaining too much attention at such a Yeung age.

I hear he can also drink a Lita of Meade!

Routledge.

*faints*

Excellent! Ash the way to do it!
Everyone loves Swansea City on 17:45 - Aug 15 with 5410 viewsdavidaeaton

Almost as pathetic in joining a rival teams forum to post this bullsh1t you ugly Kent, is it because you've no identity anymore? Badge, colour, name you're not even bluebirds! We have no derby in my eyes just the artist formally known as, skip along now you jealous bitter obsessed pri1ck

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Everyone loves Swansea City on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 5399 viewsdavidaeaton

Everyone loves Swansea City on 13:11 - Aug 15 by ELY

You are the person searching to be loved by other men. Im just pointing out how silly it is

Why other men? So women and children don't read the guardian or other media resources? I'm just pointing out you're a fuccking mong chops

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Everyone loves Swansea City on 17:51 - Aug 15 with 5379 viewsdavidaeaton

Everyone loves Swansea City on 12:37 - Aug 15 by ELY

What's a no lol? Acronyms are used by unimaginative neanderthals who have no Witt or humour to share

Everyone loves Swansea City on 17:57 - Aug 15 with 5358 viewsdavidaeaton

Ely is tidy mush

Couldn't care less yet you felt the need to come on here join our forum and discuss such an issue? You're a bit of a crayon chewer sunshine aren't you? Cardiff city v the world ? Fucck me you couldn't beat cheltenham the other week you soppy Kent! Oh and its showing OFF not OF you lazy thick silly twohat, and for the record its a union flag not union jack, place your pea sized head into a bucket of vomit twice but bring out once and rid the world of the waste of jizz that you are!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024