Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep Your Heads Up High Were Only Just Getting Our Feet Wet 00:00 - Aug 18 with 1702 viewsDalePie

Long time lurker but had to post given the general trolling and rubbish being posted today.

Two things happened today:

- Man U, A class side with a golden boot winning RVP who was on fire today did a number on us, fair play.
- On closer inspection though we played really well, defense needs some work and maybe something to bring quality up in the final 3rd. IMHO it's all relative though, we were playing MAN U ffs! We play like this against Stoke, West Brom and the like... well you get the picture.

I thought today's game showed just how much we have grown. We have options, almost faultless team spirit and you have to say in parts of the game today we bossed MAN U, yes... we bossed MAN U, that's Manchester United for all you plastic bloody wishy washy types!

I for one am feeling confident about this season. It's gonna be a roller coaster ride till October/November time but if we can pull a handful of points together, keep our heads above water till then we will be looking good for that top 10 finish.

We have been in the PL a few years now. We all know what happens on the opening day is ancient history by next year, by which time we should be looking not too shabby given today's performance.

And as for scum supporters who are trolling. I'd be much more concerned about your nervous performance against a fairly run of the mill team than we should be about playing the defending champions.

Tell me i'm wrong!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 0:33]
Keep Your Heads Up High Were Only Just Getting Our Feet Wet on 00:29 - Aug 18 with 1642 views2face

As soon as I saw Michu on top as lone striker, I knew we were gonna struggle. The main purpose of the pre season was to buy a striker and create a setup were Michu does NOT play CF.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 0:31]
Keep Your Heads Up High Were Only Just Getting Our Feet Wet on 01:13 - Aug 18 with 1581 viewsborinifanclub

Where is the good post smiley when you need it?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Keep Your Heads Up High Were Only Just Getting Our Feet Wet on 02:06 - Aug 18 with 1559 viewsJonathans_coat

Keep Your Heads Up High Were Only Just Getting Our Feet Wet on 00:29 - Aug 18 by 2face

As soon as I saw Michu on top as lone striker, I knew we were gonna struggle. The main purpose of the pre season was to buy a striker and create a setup were Michu does NOT play CF.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 0:31]

We look much better with Bony up top with Michu in behind. At the very least it allows us to play further up the field and have more players making runs into dangerous areas. When Michu is alone up front he looks so isolated!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024