Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. 09:50 - Aug 18 with 7703 viewsshingle

Worries are growing as to the whereabouts of Ashley Williams, the club have now made a statement that he has been listed as a missing person, he was last seen in Robin Van Persie`s pocket, if anyone finds him please return him to the Liberty Stadium asap.
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 7684 viewsorion3016

Be over there now after

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 09:58 - Aug 18 with 7614 viewsshingle

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 09:51 - Aug 18 by orion3016

Oh stop being so dramatic mun.
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 09:59 - Aug 18 with 7601 viewsraynor94

Just when i thought it was safe to come on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 10:01 - Aug 18 with 7577 viewsdavidaeaton

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 09:58 - Aug 18 by shingle

Oh stop being so dramatic mun.

Stop bringing humour into the equation we want to be miserable mun

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 10:52 - Aug 18 with 7332 viewsNOTRAC

Stop picking on Ashley.Look at the goals.If he had a poor game, Chico had a worse one.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 10:55 - Aug 18 with 7297 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Lets be honest, the whole back four was shocking

I can only think of the games against Everton, Tottenham and Liverpool away where we have been that bad
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 11:00 - Aug 18 with 7274 viewsairedale

Angel was the best of the 4 imo.
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 13:24 - Aug 18 with 6810 viewsdavidaeaton

I genuinely just saw Ashley Williams in Morrison's, all the women looking googly eyed at him, he looked miserable as fucck to be honest

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 14:48 - Aug 18 with 6626 viewsRevolutionaryJack

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 11:00 - Aug 18 by airedale

Angel was the best of the 4 imo.

Rangels positioning for the first two goals was shocking sitting far to deep for the first one especially playing van persie onside

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 17:05 - Aug 18 with 6298 viewsNaughty71

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 13:24 - Aug 18 by davidaeaton

I genuinely just saw Ashley Williams in Morrison's, all the women looking googly eyed at him, he looked miserable as fucck to be honest

Yeah, I said hello to him as he was leaving Morrisons this afternoon about half 12. He was, as you quite rightly observed, grumpy.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 17:07]

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 18:09 - Aug 18 with 6092 viewsdavidaeaton

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 17:05 - Aug 18 by Naughty71

Yeah, I said hello to him as he was leaving Morrisons this afternoon about half 12. He was, as you quite rightly observed, grumpy.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 17:07]

Looked at me in my swans shirt like I'd pissed on his kids on Christmas day

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 5924 viewsjacktar

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 13:24 - Aug 18 by davidaeaton

Clearly very nervous being so close to the scene of the crime.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 5727 viewssteved

And the bugger didn't even give anything to the kids who were bag packing in morrisons for a trip must of been very depressed!!!
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 23:39 - Aug 18 with 5419 viewsmljonzy

Ashley Williams should be miserable after the game yesterday and so should all of our squad regardless of losing to man united. I would be extremely annoyed if our players were smiling after any loss we need players that have the character and desire to want to beat the best.
Ashley Williams has not been seen since last night. on 23:47 - Aug 18 with 5395 viewsCatullus

He should be annoyed. Our marking was rubbish, the full backs getting pulled inside, oppo players running from midfield not getting picked up. We'll get away with it against lesser teams, but not against Van Persie United.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024