Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 43533 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:18 - Aug 29 with 2217 viewsSpratty

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:15 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

Bloody set pieces, will I ever be able to not think the worst when we are defending one. Leon has headed so many off the line for us in his career, for such a small bloke its impressive

It's amazing but he is brilliant at it
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:20 - Aug 29 with 2180 viewsRogueTrooper

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:15 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

Bring back the welsh noose.. i meant knot

Yeh, yeh, you've made your point, it's crap, but we've heared so you can shut your schneb

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:20 - Aug 29 with 2177 viewsyescomeon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:15 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

What the f uck is your problem?

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 2135 viewstreboethjack

like I said, you don't like the language then turn it off! no ones making you watch it. TW AT

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 2115 viewsLiam12345

Tremmel -alright
Rangel -alright
Chico - good
Amat - ok
Davies - crap
Britton - fantastic
de Guzman - crap
Michu - excellent
Pozuelo - very good
Hernandez - alright
Donnelly - not good

so far

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 2124 viewswr72

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:20 - Aug 29 by yescomeon

What the f uck is your problem?

Why is the match thread being ruined by a few boneheads.Can't you just delete them mods?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:23 - Aug 29 with 2095 viewsRogueTrooper

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:18 - Aug 29 by Spratty

It's amazing but he is brilliant at it

Credit to the Trem tho, he got an arm to it, I do find myself more relaxed when he's in goal, even though Vorm is a brilliant goalkeeper, the defence seems more organised when Tremell is playing

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:23 - Aug 29 with 2088 viewsOldjack

Solid performance against the dirty diving bastards ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 with 2046 viewsrossshaw

*Insert generic controversial troll statement here so everyone can abuse me instead of talking about the game here*

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 with 2044 viewsLaudrupFan

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:32 - Aug 29 by treboethjack

It's welsh mate

First time to hear Welsh. Interesting to hear.

Sounds a little like Finnish. Or a bit like Elvish (from LOTR).

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 with 2041 viewsApeShit

Well the first half shows we definitely need another striker in! Donnelly is not ready.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 with 2006 viewscliff0T

The boys are working hard. Not a lot of quality so far but hard with the tempo. Rory's doing okay. Michu needs to give him some encouragement rather than moan at him. Disappointed in De Guz and Pablo. Making too many mistakes. I'm sure they'll improve in the 2nd half. Anybody else impressed/disappointed by any players?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:26 - Aug 29 with 2003 viewsSpratty

Can only count to 10 so was hoping for a low scoring game

Tivo settings not working for me but managed to find red button on freeview
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:26 - Aug 29 with 1990 viewsexiledclaseboy

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 by ApeShit

Well the first half shows we definitely need another striker in! Donnelly is not ready.

He's got into some good positions but needs more composure in front of goal. Give him a chance though.

Poll: Tory leader

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:26 - Aug 29 with 1987 viewsPlasticman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 by ApeShit

He had 2 really good opportunities to impress but made the wrong decisions at both times :(

Would prob had closed the game if he had done well on either of those.

Plastic since 2012

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:26 - Aug 29 with 1987 viewsrossshaw

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:23 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

Credit to the Trem tho, he got an arm to it, I do find myself more relaxed when he's in goal, even though Vorm is a brilliant goalkeeper, the defence seems more organised when Tremell is playing

Yeah, I like to see Tremmel in goal when we are under the cosh. He does a good job at it.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:27 - Aug 29 with 1972 viewsGeoffThom

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:25 - Aug 29 by LaudrupFan

First time to hear Welsh. Interesting to hear.

Sounds a little like Finnish. Or a bit like Elvish (from LOTR).

Elvish was based on welsh
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:27 - Aug 29 with 1950 viewsclement

think we'll see lamah in 2nd half?

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:28 - Aug 29 with 1933 viewsLaudrup

Can't get the S4C live stream working outside the UK, so I'm watching it with Romanian commentators. The commentator has talked non stop for 45 minutes without as much as a one second pause.

I hate signatures

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:28 - Aug 29 with 1928 viewsswanjackal

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:27 - Aug 29 by GeoffThom

Thought that was Tom Jones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:28 - Aug 29 with 1926 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:42 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

Thank fu ck the commentary is in english...I had to turn the sound down when it was in welsh... wan k language

Your comment annoyed me to the core, but I've edited my original reply as I fell below my usual standards of etiquette.

Diolch.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2013 20:37]
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:28 - Aug 29 with 1917 viewsrossshaw

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:26 - Aug 29 by Plasticman

He had 2 really good opportunities to impress but made the wrong decisions at both times :(

Would prob had closed the game if he had done well on either of those.

He's still young. It's difficult to be a top quality striker. Important to talk about the positives and encourage rather than discourage.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:29 - Aug 29 with 1909 viewsPlasticman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:28 - Aug 29 by Laudrup

Can't get the S4C live stream working outside the UK, so I'm watching it with Romanian commentators. The commentator has talked non stop for 45 minutes without as much as a one second pause.

I'm watching the s4c stream via firstrow

Plastic since 2012

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:29 - Aug 29 with 1896 viewsLaudrupFan

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:27 - Aug 29 by GeoffThom

Really?

Yeah, very smooth but with a bit of the harsh (like in Dutch) just here and there. But sounds beautiful.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:29 - Aug 29 with 1881 viewsyescomeon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:22 - Aug 29 by wr72

Why is the match thread being ruined by a few boneheads.Can't you just delete them mods?

Appologies to all he's on ignore.

Upthecity!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024