Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
europa group draw for the swans.... 12:40 - Aug 30 with 18423 viewsdavidaeaton

......Valencia (wooo!). Fc kuban Krasnodar ( not so woooo!). Fc st gallen.
Spain, Russia Switzerland, get ew passports out for the boys, thoughts? ........

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:29 - Aug 30 with 4408 viewsSpratty

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:25 - Aug 30 by hitchinjack

Spratty. If thatvfurmuka is right, seed 2 (Swansea) play seed 3 ok the 19th sept. seed 1 (Valencia) v seed 2 (Swansea) on the 3rd of October.

Please ignore will edit was looking at the matchdays and counting them as seeds
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:31 - Aug 30 with 4382 viewsLT10__JS9__SS11

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:24 - Aug 30 by AnatoliyBabkin

Hi everybody!
I'm from Kranodar, supporter of FC Kuban. We are glad to play with such a famous club like yours :)
If you have any qustions - you are welcome :)

And here is my report about our club for the Dutch media in English: http://www.football-oranje.com/all-about-kuban-krasnodar/
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 13:27]

Hi mate, are your fans violent? What will the temperature be like when we play in Krasnodar in November? What are your match ticket prices like for away fans?
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 4320 viewsLaudrup

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:54 - Aug 30 by SkipTheJack

Unfortunately it's nowhere near the Baltic. It's in the general area of Georgia, Turkey and Kazakstan.

Yes, close to the Black Sea. Just looked up Kuban Stadium on Google Maps: https://www.google.co.uk/maps?t=m&cid=0xd6b269f328b9dd76&z=4&iwloc=A

About 180 miles / 300 km away from Sochi where the 2014 Winter Olympics as well as the Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix from 2014 will be held.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 13:57]

I hate signatures

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 4314 viewsWatchman

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:31 - Aug 30 by LT10__JS9__SS11

Hi mate, are your fans violent? What will the temperature be like when we play in Krasnodar in November? What are your match ticket prices like for away fans?

http://weatherspark.com/averages/33845/12/Krasnodar-Krasnodarskiy-kray-Russian-F

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:42 - Aug 30 with 4250 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:31 - Aug 30 by LT10__JS9__SS11

Hi! Our fans in general are calm, but there are some young guys, they can be violent. But I think, you shouldn't worry about it. Temperature about 10-15 Celsius.
Tickets will be not more than 5-7 £.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:45 - Aug 30 with 4220 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

Think, Swans will be 1st, and we will fight again Valencia for 2nd promotion
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 4180 viewsUplandsJack

Come on then guys, someone on here must be able to correctly work out ties / dates etc...
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:53 - Aug 30 with 4160 viewsSpratty

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:25 - Aug 30 by hitchinjack

Spratty. If thatvfurmuka is right, seed 2 (Swansea) play seed 3 ok the 19th sept. seed 1 (Valencia) v seed 2 (Swansea) on the 3rd of October.

Have updated list of our games and dates on 1st page

Subject to checking and confirmation re clashes
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 14:38]
Login to get fewer ads

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:54 - Aug 30 with 4151 viewsJoeSoccerFan

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:45 - Aug 30 by AnatoliyBabkin

Think, Swans will be 1st, and we will fight again Valencia for 2nd promotion

Don't overlook St. Gallans. They just beat a tough Spartak Moscow team.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:02 - Aug 30 with 4072 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I'm not booking anything until I see it either on the UEFA website or the official Swans website

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:03 - Aug 30 with 4064 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:54 - Aug 30 by JoeSoccerFan

Don't overlook St. Gallans. They just beat a tough Spartak Moscow team.

Kuban not much weaker than Spartak.
And Spartak don't want to play in Europe, they want to win our domestis title.
But you're right, it's my optimistic prediction:)
europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:12 - Aug 30 with 3987 viewsyescomeon

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:24 - Aug 30 by AnatoliyBabkin

Hi everybody!
I'm from Kranodar, supporter of FC Kuban. We are glad to play with such a famous club like yours :)
If you have any qustions - you are welcome :)

And here is my report about our club for the Dutch media in English: http://www.football-oranje.com/all-about-kuban-krasnodar/
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 13:27]

Hey Anatoliy thanks for the report and congratulations on a fantastic finish last season! It sounds like a great story. Should be a good game as we like to keep the ball too (or we did). I would be all over this away trip as it is not the kind of place you get to go to usually and to be fair does look quite nice, but it don't look good for me getting out there I'm afraid.

Upthecity!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:14 - Aug 30 with 3974 viewsSpratty

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:02 - Aug 30 by Jack_y_Jwc

I'm not booking anything until I see it either on the UEFA website or the official Swans website

Very wise as any could change
europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:16 - Aug 30 with 3956 viewsCatullus

I've been to Russia and Switzerland. Never been to Spain though. Must win tonights lottery!!!!!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:24 - Aug 30 with 3904 viewsdavidaeaton

Jacks tour of benidorm October 2013

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:25 - Aug 30 with 3719 viewsJackFish

I don't think those games are right, read on the UEFA website this morning that a computer will randomly decide the fixtures.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:35 - Aug 30 with 3665 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:12 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

Hey Anatoliy thanks for the report and congratulations on a fantastic finish last season! It sounds like a great story. Should be a good game as we like to keep the ball too (or we did). I would be all over this away trip as it is not the kind of place you get to go to usually and to be fair does look quite nice, but it don't look good for me getting out there I'm afraid.

Thanks for congratulations!
You can follow me in twitter, to discuss this, but you shouldn't be afraid :) In qualification many guys from Scotland have visited our city, there were afraid too, but all was great :) I've met some of them and brought them to stadium from hotel, they have told me about their worries:) But our city has suprised them good:)
europa group draw for the swans.... on 15:35 - Aug 30 with 3546 viewsdavidaeaton

europa group draw for the swans.... on 14:35 - Aug 30 by AnatoliyBabkin

Thanks for congratulations!
You can follow me in twitter, to discuss this, but you shouldn't be afraid :) In qualification many guys from Scotland have visited our city, there were afraid too, but all was great :) I've met some of them and brought them to stadium from hotel, they have told me about their worries:) But our city has suprised them good:)

Ha ha good old language barrier, congrats there anatoliy, hope you have many happy travels in wales, Spain and Switzerland, when he says afraid, he means he's afraid he can't go not afraid to go.....although I'm guessing a lot ARE shatting themselves at the prospect of Russia :-)

europa group draw for the swans.... on 16:29 - Aug 30 with 3486 viewsPlasticman

In my opinion, given the teams in our group I would say that any of the teams could move on and any of them not.

Gonna be a tough group to get points in and with the league ramping up in importance for us with matches that we have to get points from, I can see it getting even tougher for us.

Would be awesome if we could get to the knock-out stages, but the current level we reached in europe is more than accepted for me. Anything we get from now on in europe is just a bonus to me.

Plastic since 2012

europa group draw for the swans.... on 17:01 - Aug 30 with 3440 viewsyescomeon

europa group draw for the swans.... on 15:35 - Aug 30 by davidaeaton

Ha ha good old language barrier, congrats there anatoliy, hope you have many happy travels in wales, Spain and Switzerland, when he says afraid, he means he's afraid he can't go not afraid to go.....although I'm guessing a lot ARE shatting themselves at the prospect of Russia :-)

Ha ha I didn't even think.

Upthecity!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 3353 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

europa group draw for the swans.... on 15:35 - Aug 30 by davidaeaton

yeah, you're right. My English(or Welsh? :)) is not so good, so I don't understand first time:)
europa group draw for the swans.... on 19:06 - Aug 30 with 3252 viewsmawdlamjack

valencia first up, away game 19th sept, dont forget your sun cream

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

europa group draw for the swans.... on 19:08 - Aug 30 with 3250 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

europa group draw for the swans.... on 19:15 - Aug 30 with 3229 viewsdavidaeaton

europa group draw for the swans.... on 17:46 - Aug 30 by AnatoliyBabkin

yeah, you're right. My English(or Welsh? :)) is not so good, so I don't understand first time:)

My Russian is awesome after several vokas ha ha doesnt matter it just gave me a chuckle

europa group draw for the swans.... on 19:21 - Aug 30 with 3209 viewsbrightonjack

europa group draw for the swans.... on 19:08 - Aug 30 by Laudrup

ML says 10 degrees below zero in November.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024