Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? 14:05 - Aug 30 with 3797 viewsCountyJim

A mate of mine text me this morning to ask me to lie for him and say we are going to the football together and out later into town drinking he wants me to ring his house and give this bullsh it story to his Mrs when she answers as he is having an affair

I have told him I wouldn't do it as I believe its wrong and I also class his wife as a friend but he has text me back begging me to help

Do you think im right to say no I have never cheated myself always been happy in my marriage he is giving it the old if you where a good mate sob story
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:07 - Aug 30 with 3786 viewsAndy1300

Stick to your principles.... Don't open a can of worms for yourself.

It will come back and bite you

Number 1 team in Wales

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:12 - Aug 30 with 3777 viewsCatullus

Tell him because you are a good friend you won't do it. He's heading for trouble and you won't be a part of it. Besides, if his wife is your friend too it's all wrong. No good friend would ask you to shit on another friend, for anything.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:19 - Aug 30 with 3770 viewsBaker

Tell his Mrs fook all. Then go out and sausage yer mates mistress.

Science.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 14:19]

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:21 - Aug 30 with 3756 viewsdavidaeaton

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:19 - Aug 30 by Baker

Tell his Mrs fook all. Then go out and sausage yer mates mistress.

Science.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 14:19]

Ha ha spot on

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:31 - Aug 30 with 3746 viewsSpratty

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:12 - Aug 30 by Catullus

Tell him because you are a good friend you won't do it. He's heading for trouble and you won't be a part of it. Besides, if his wife is your friend too it's all wrong. No good friend would ask you to shit on another friend, for anything.

Agree it could cause all sorts of problems and anyway not fair to ask you. Also if it comes back to your wife (assuming she doesn't know already) then she may think you deceitful.
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:31 - Aug 30 with 3746 viewsCountyJim

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:12 - Aug 30 by Catullus

You havnt read my texts have you! thats what I told him
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:33 - Aug 30 with 3740 viewsCatullus

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:31 - Aug 30 by CountyJim

You havnt read my texts have you! thats what I told him

Great minds!! never a liar or a cheater be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 14:58 - Aug 30 with 3718 viewsBelfast

You sure he's a mate, putting this on you ?

Knock him out
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 14:59]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Login to get fewer ads

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 15:17 - Aug 30 with 3695 viewsDarran

If you need help to find an answer to this question on the Internet you clearly are in need medical attention.
Thick tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 15:26 - Aug 30 with 3690 viewsCountyJim

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 15:17 - Aug 30 by Darran

If you need help to find an answer to this question on the Internet you clearly are in need medical attention.
Thick tw*t.

Just seeing what everyone else would do Darran its called debating you scuffy tw@t
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 15:30 - Aug 30 with 3683 viewsTheFranchise

This Mrs of His, YKTR!
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 17:51 - Aug 30 with 3617 viewsOldjack

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 15:30 - Aug 30 by TheFranchise

This Mrs of His, YKTR!

FUK YOU !! would be my reply

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 18:05 - Aug 30 with 3598 viewsmonmouth

Yep the answer's obvious. Tell him you can't get involved out of respect for the friendship with both of them, then nip round and shag his mrs while he's riding the girlfriend.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 18:10 - Aug 30 with 3590 viewsLord_Bony

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 18:05 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Yep the answer's obvious. Tell him you can't get involved out of respect for the friendship with both of them, then nip round and shag his mrs while he's riding the girlfriend.

This one

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 3586 viewsJackfath

He's put you in a very awkward position, and therefore has put his sordid little affair before his wife and his best friend.

Have no part in it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 19:11 - Aug 30 with 3497 viewsQuakerJack

Lie for him, tell the woman what she needs to hear and then ur mate will be able to knob his but and everyone's a winner.

I don't actually mean this, just nobody had said it so thought I'd cause some controversy.

Tell him no chance, if he gives you the "If you were a real mate" throw it right back at him, I'd never ask a mate to do that.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 19:17 - Aug 30 with 3489 viewsDyfnant

If the other one is two points out of ten better looking than his missus, you should help him out

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 22:39 - Aug 30 with 3433 viewsstonedroller

are you single countyjim?
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 22:49 - Aug 30 with 3403 viewsmax936

Ffs Jimbo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:02 - Aug 30 with 3394 viewsstonedroller

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 22:49 - Aug 30 by max936

Ffs Jimbo

dropped u in it has he?
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:03 - Aug 30 with 3387 viewsDarran

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:02 - Aug 30 by stonedroller

dropped u in it has he?

Hahahahaha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:04 - Aug 30 with 3387 viewsW_Hunt

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 18:05 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Lateral thinking. Fine work.
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:11 - Aug 30 with 3375 viewsCountyJim

Oh ffs sorry mate forgot you posted on here
Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:23 - Aug 30 with 3365 viewsmax936

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:11 - Aug 30 by CountyJim

Oh ffs sorry mate forgot you posted on here

My Mrs would never believe you. telling her that I was going to watch Newport fuking Country ffs
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 23:32]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 23:28 - Aug 30 with 3358 viewsCountyJim

Ok my Planet Swans Friends what would you do? on 22:39 - Aug 30 by stonedroller

are you single countyjim?

Why would you like a date
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024