Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
empty seats at lego land 16:11 - Aug 31 with 10845 viewsQuakerJack

Few on the sides and behind the goal, dear oh dear, and they're talking about increasing capacity.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

empty seats at lego land on 23:11 - Aug 31 with 1689 viewsDarran

empty seats at lego land on 23:04 - Aug 31 by ELY

It was a sell out

Before you slit your own throat here Dude you're probably right but the empty seats were still there.
You do the math.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

empty seats at lego land on 23:14 - Aug 31 with 1672 viewsELY

empty seats at lego land on 23:11 - Aug 31 by Darran

Before you slit your own throat here Dude you're probably right but the empty seats were still there.
You do the math.

I dont know what you want me to say it was SOLD OUT but you seen some empty seats on the TV.
empty seats at lego land on 23:23 - Aug 31 with 1657 viewsjandyt

empty seats at lego land on 18:48 - Aug 31 by davidaeaton

Still felt compelled to read and contribute to a thread regarding it though?

Should somebody only comment unless they agree with the OP then?

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

empty seats at lego land on 00:44 - Sep 1 with 1615 viewsreddythered

empty seats at lego land on 23:11 - Aug 31 by Darran

You do the math.

Tickets sold is not the same as the number of people in the ground.

STs count - having bought the tickets ahead of the season. Some may not be there for valid reasons. Even so, the ticket was still sold. Club are doing a scheme where if you know you can't attend, can "sell" the ticket back to the club for that game which then goes on general sale, with some money creditted towards your next ST.

If you're talking around say half time, a number of people tend to disappear into the concourse, to get the beers in and watch the game on the TVs downstairs.

Equally, it needs caveating that no tickets for the home areas were available, ergo a sellout. That doesn't mean the entire stadium was sold out, because that then depends upon the away side selling their entire allocation.

So, suppose it really depends upon your definition of sellout. All home tickets were sold out certainly. Makes no sense the club would turn away paying customers by saying no tickets available if we'd not sold out.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

empty seats at lego land on 00:46 - Sep 1 with 1603 viewsBelfast

empty seats at lego land on 00:44 - Sep 1 by reddythered

STs count - having bought the tickets ahead of the season. Some may not be there for valid reasons. Even so, the ticket was still sold. Club are doing a scheme where if you know you can't attend, can "sell" the ticket back to the club for that game which then goes on general sale, with some money creditted towards your next ST.

If you're talking around say half time, a number of people tend to disappear into the concourse, to get the beers in and watch the game on the TVs downstairs.

Equally, it needs caveating that no tickets for the home areas were available, ergo a sellout. That doesn't mean the entire stadium was sold out, because that then depends upon the away side selling their entire allocation.

So, suppose it really depends upon your definition of sellout. All home tickets were sold out certainly. Makes no sense the club would turn away paying customers by saying no tickets available if we'd not sold out.

All of a sudden a cardiif fan grasps the concept of a sold out game, and includes the away fans factor.

Convenient.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 0:47]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

empty seats at lego land on 07:20 - Sep 1 with 1553 viewsdavidaeaton

empty seats at lego land on 23:23 - Aug 31 by jandyt

Should somebody only comment unless they agree with the OP then?

Yes

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

empty seats at lego land on 07:58 - Sep 1 with 1514 viewsAndy1300

empty seats at lego land on 00:46 - Sep 1 by Belfast

All of a sudden a cardiif fan grasps the concept of a sold out game, and includes the away fans factor.

Convenient.

Yes, very convenient.

Number 1 team in Wales

empty seats at lego land on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 1479 viewstownhill_boi

empty seats at lego land on 16:13 - Aug 31 by treboethjack

Did notice that earlier, quite a few in places too. Big club my ass.

Bit hypocritical of us considering we cant fill half our stadium for a European night, our support has been shit lately, maybe the plastics have had enough?
Login to get fewer ads

empty seats at lego land on 09:47 - Sep 1 with 1456 viewsmonmouth

empty seats at lego land on 00:44 - Sep 1 by reddythered

Cardiff certainly meets my definition of a sellout Reddy

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

empty seats at lego land on 09:53 - Sep 1 with 1446 viewsreddythered

empty seats at lego land on 00:46 - Sep 1 by Belfast

Convenient.

"All of a sudden"?

Hardly. I've always known and said that.

As you said, convenient.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

empty seats at lego land on 09:56 - Sep 1 with 1445 viewsperchrockjack

Their start has been as good as ours had been bad.
A long way to go but they look organised and motivated all right but IMO limited.
Also Bellend has yet to get ijured/banned
They ll fight though as will be Ull and Palis

All 3 aren't pretty

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

empty seats at lego land on 10:10 - Sep 1 with 1435 viewsreddythered

empty seats at lego land on 09:56 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Their start has been as good as ours had been bad.
A long way to go but they look organised and motivated all right but IMO limited.
Also Bellend has yet to get ijured/banned
They ll fight though as will be Ull and Palis

All 3 aren't pretty

Well early days, still tinkering going around the team tbh. Man City, Everton hardly the easiest of starts so adapted tactics to work with who we're up against.

High tempo pressing game, the creativity is there in the team with Whitts and Kim just need to get it to click in the final third.

Can you clarify who you mean by Bellend? Bellamy? If so, personally think this is his last season. The key defining factor of his game, his pace, just isnt't there anymore. Assming we get a pacy winger in, suspect he'll be a squad player for the rest of the season.

empty seats at lego land on 10:22 - Sep 1 with 1422 viewsEarl_Strickland

empty seats at lego land on 18:48 - Aug 31 by davidaeaton

Still felt compelled to read and contribute to a thread regarding it though?

Nothing to say Squire..
empty seats at lego land on 11:23 - Sep 1 with 1404 viewsdavidaeaton

empty seats at lego land on 10:22 - Sep 1 by Earl_Strickland

Nothing to say Squire..

Nor me ha ha pointless point scoring over attendances you're right daft mun

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024